Forums > Technical Discussion > Looking for practice folks in NYC

Login/Join to Participate

carnelian angelmember
31 posts

Posted:
After a few moths of much needed isolation, i want to come and play again...i've been spinning fire for a couple of years now, and since i moved to NYC, I ain't got nowhere to practice...any suggestions or folks that want a new friend to spin with?

Flaming Starmember
11 posts

Posted:
Did you try a search or look in the hop rolecall? these are really usefull when you want to find someone near you.- thanks Star

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

klubkidnycmember
25 posts

Posted:
hi carnelian angel, i can use a new friend to spin with due to the fact my only spinning buddy is going to school all crazy hours...... i havnt picked my chains up for a bit..... i just got used to spinning with someone..... oh my chains are so lonely *sniffles*i think i'll go visit them right now!!the poor lads so if you wanna new friend to spin with you can email me at cujo106@aol.comoh yeah nice to meet you.

Shinomorimember
24 posts

Posted:
Love to pratice with you. I live in Queens near the Long Island part. Shin0m0ri@aol.com if you're interested.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Every time I try to extend myself to a new spinner something in my life falls apart (my roof, my car, my work) and I end up having to cancel, so rather than being a jerk and committing to something I've got no hope of following through on (I'll be in Paris for a week soon too!) all I'll say is "Do a search!" There are lots of decent New Yorkers who spin often.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

carnelian angelmember
31 posts

Posted:
awww, NYC you sound like so much fun!, oh well maybe we'll meet somehow....practice space recommendations? I don't have roof access, oh the trials of living hundreds of feet in the air.......

Aishmember
38 posts

Posted:
I live in Brooklyn, NY and I DEFINATELY would love to spin with some of you guys! I think we should set up something. If anyone gets this message please e-mail me or send me a private message!! Thanks SO much!!

Davedrummer

Non-Https Image Link

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. W. B. Yeats