Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
That's simple, just use your hands. That way you dont even need a fork tongue

Theomember
19 posts

Posted:
1) um, I think maybe on Tuesday but I'm not too sure2) Theo is God

That is perfect. This is perfect. Perfect comes from perfect. Take perfect away from perfect, the remainder is perfect. May peace and peace and peace be everywhere. :)

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
I've ALWAYS said that no matter what happens, it was usually the gerbils fault. However, as I'm feeling narky (whoever she is...) , I'll blame it all onnnnnnnnnnn..........NYCYayThat was fun

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
I have a 3 year old sister who may have peed somewhere in my room. (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson)*Don't ask*Thought it was funny.------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
If peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers how many pickled peppers did peter piper pick?I dunno im bored... grin _____________"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Its not easy being green....

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Woah!Just went to the https://www.threebrain.com
site. Errr, mad. Really, and I mean REALLY, bad music guys.... I didn't think Peter liked peppercorns since that nasty incident when Lucy (you know the one) did that thing with the chilli sauce and he had to show it to his mum and she was all like "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" and he said that it was chilli sauce but that is was from Lucy. His mum mis-heard him and though he said "It came from God himself" and being a very vegetarian family gave him a darn good thrashing for saying that the cucumber family were tasetless and "a bit boring generally". Later, when he was infront of the jury for perjury, he stated that ever since that day he had feared, nay, loathed, pepper corns and if anyone came and asked him to pick some he'd take them outside and show them just how got the nickname of "Phillis-with-a-cute-dimple-in-her-chin-but-smells-a-bit-funny-and-talks-too-much".I think that cleared that up.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Miss Frog. A peck is simply two gallons or four quarts. Unfortunately, the US and UK have different pecks so it truely depends if Peter Piper is picking a peck in the US or in the UK. It would have been much easier if Peter had simply used a metric measurement of volume as, if he had picked 8.8095 liters we could be assured he picked a US peck, whereas if he had picked a UK peck he would have stated that he picked 9.0919 liters.My grandma used to sing me a song that started "I love you, a bushel and a peck..." Since a bushel is simply 4 pecks, I guess I should have clarified whether is was a US bushel and a peck or British bushel and a peck as they are slightly different volumes of love. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
That is funny NYC.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck, hug around the neck and a bushel and a peck I doooooooooooooooooo. Is how the rest goes. From Guys and Dolls methinksTurtle

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

Theomember
19 posts

Posted:
hmm yes, Try to tell Tracy i'm tripping on a triple-dipped trip (c)I just made that up smilePS. (God does not condone the use of hallucinogenating durgs)

That is perfect. This is perfect. Perfect comes from perfect. Take perfect away from perfect, the remainder is perfect. May peace and peace and peace be everywhere. :)

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Which is strange seeing as all the good ones (LSD, Salvia, Mushrooms) are all completely natural - so has he just put them there to tempt us?...Makes you think doesn't it.------------------I have only one burning desire....let me stand next to your fire

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
::bursts out laughing after finishing reading this thread::wonderfull... this madness makes my day !love you all !NYC, you little devil, you ... winkHow do you do that smiley ? Shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

FevaGirlmember
21 posts

Posted:
Just had to bump it again!I hope this is not to serious for this post but I wanted to share this with you all!I'm sorry if I ramble...I had an enlightening evening a week ago...Have you found that person's who swinging has moved you to tears? I found mine last week. He was at his artistic high and was doing stuff with his poi that should be illegal. It opened my eyes to a new way of swinging. I am much more comfortable with my poi now than ever! I hope you all get to have this feeling if you already havn't!I am so glad I found poi or should I say it found me...quoted by my mentor Cooper!fevagirl wink

Peace, Beats, Love and Light!

bhawkmember
48 posts

Posted:
no active topic again, so here we go *bump*

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
La la di da (making it a bit interesting)------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
Don't forget the guy who takes everything seriously, thinks about it then asks a complicated off topic question that has no relation to what the beginning of the sentence was referring to in terms of blueberry bagels with anchovies. Mmm, anchovies... Does anyone here like anchovies?And then there's the person who accidentally posts three times!!! grin And they usually have nothing interesting to say!

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
Don't forget the guy who takes everything seriously, thinks about it then asks a complicated off topic question that has no relation to what the beginning of the sentence was referring to in terms of blueberry bagels with anchovies. Mmm, anchovies... Does anyone here like anchovies?And then there's the person who accidentally posts three times!!! grin And they usually have nothing interesting to say!

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
And finally the person who posts twice in one thought, for some reason.And we musn't forget the people who write posts about a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than a thousand words longer than anyone can actually be bothered to read... winkoh and the person who overuses smilies so sign off smile smile smile smile smileand posts their sig:------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I would like to use this space to publicly apologize to all of you at HOP. On occation, I have a tendancy to rush to judgement before examining all of the facts and it seems that I have done that. I am a moral man and when I have comitted a graveous error I will be the first to step up and admit my mistake.Upon further investigation it has become clear that Peter Piper could not have picked any pickled peppers as peppers must be picked PRIOR to pickling. Therefore my previous assertion as to the size of both US and British pecks was moot.I am sorry to those who took my words as fact and regret any unsubstanciated reprocussions of my actions.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
oh my. i've been hoodwinked and bamboozled. my entire childhood was a FARCE. confused

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Ohhhh no how do you do this, I don't understand I am going to have a nervous breakdown teach me please help help. I may need to die if I can't get this blah blah blah, the criminally insane........Don't ask i'm having a bad day.------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Since this topic is on anything I may as well ask, You know those topics that are like 4 pages long does anyone read the whole lot, just thought I'd ask don't know why smileLaters.

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
ahhh.. big thanx to Malcom for making the background color of the site grey... the same color as my work application.. makes it much easier to feed my poi addiction while i'm *supposed* to be working.. hey wait a minute, is HE hiring by any chance? grin

alleykatmember
49 posts

Posted:
i love youa bushel and a pecka bushel and a peckand it beats me all to heckbeats me all to heck how i'll ever tend the farmever tend the farm when i wanna keep my arm around you(around yoooouuuu)a thousand chickensare goin' to the dickens!cuz i love youa bushel and a peckyou bet your pretty neck i doooooolove,alleykat (who is suffering from flu-like symptoms which also how convenient are just like anthrax symptoms and since she works in midtown manhattan opening mail she jumped on the panic bandwagon and went to the hospital last night where a mean nurse took her blood and her arm still hurts and she's missing all the pre-halloween fun in new york city because she went home to philadelphia where her dad is making jewish grandmother style chicken soup because it cures what ails you even anthrax which it turns out she doesn't have just some other feverish rambling chest pain sickness)i'm the one who feels compelled to update the world about the details of my bad day and beg for pity.PITY ME!

this little light of minei'm gonna let it shine...

audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
One evening, not so long ago, I had for dinner...9 sausages1 kilogram (2lb) of apricot yoghurtand an entire bottle of butterscotch schnappsThis diet is the secret of my success. Scary thing is I actually did eat that.

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
A couple of jokes:Mistaken Identity A drunk guy is walking down the street. He sees this nun, runs up and knocks her over. He says, "You don't feel so tough now, do you, Batman!?" Star Trek Q: What do the Starship Enterprise & toilet paper have in common? A: They both circle Uranus searching for Klingons. smileAnyways...... ------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Rolphmember
22 posts

Posted:
I'd just like to say that I'm the new guy who only manages to jump on the bandwagon after it has already left.

Page: