Page:
klubkidnycmember
25 posts

Posted:
when can we get that!!!soon i hope......please i really want those....

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
hey tone man,if the home of poi ones are the same as the ones that i've bought, you should know that the prototype version of it *did* have two LED units per poi. When i twirled these prototypes, they weren't that different. The final model is sealed at the handle end of the glowy bit instead of opening up for the other glow bit.So in short, YES it is brighter if you go through all that effort, in the same way that YES Britney spears will call you back if you keep ringing her.Clear!?Now back to my Tacos:
Non-Https Image Link
mmm Tacos

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

TomSILVER Member
135 posts

Posted:
Ok, I've finally got my double headed glow-poi pictures on the net.. here goes..

[image]https://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/12f4162a/bc/My+Photos/360+weave.jpg?bc3t0B9AjqZnrNtD[/image]

[image]https://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/12f4162a/bc/My+Photos/butterfly.jpg?bc3t0B9AXlY7FI9l[/image]

[image]https://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/12f4162a/bc/My+Photos/windmill.jpg?bc3t0B9AlVUAfLGS[/image]

Axismember
171 posts

Posted:
Nice Pics Tom!

Are ANY of these different types of glowing poi brighter than the Ultra bright 5min glosticks from Omniglow?

I need to know!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps Malcom knows?

Have you tried all these types?

TomSILVER Member
135 posts

Posted:
They're much much brighter than regular glowsticks, but I guess the 5 minute ones are too. As I haven't ever knowingly seen any of the Omniglow sticks I can't really compare the two I'm afraid.
One point I should mention is that the glopoi get slightly dimmer as the batteries die out. Not that I've noticed much with mine, I've probably had them lit for a couple of hours since I got them, but then they should last over 15 hours before you have to change the batteries. Well worth £50 for double headed glopoi that bright for that long!!

Lt Furlongmember
21 posts

Posted:
Excellent shots, Tom!
You've just sold me on some double headed glowpoi

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
It's all personal preference but i'd shuffle up your colors so the brighter colors one's are on the outside. Nice pics though

--AuRIaN---member
69 posts

Posted:
wicked - pics r dead cool! really want some glopoi but no money for proper ones! was thinking about making glopoi with glo sticks but these wouldn't last long and would b expensive to keep replacing. any better ideas??
im new at this & don't fancy knocking myself out or setting myself on fire with the advanced glopoi or fire poi in shop! but really want to spin in the dark.

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
ugh the anticipation!!!

My glowpoi are 10mins from me and I have to go to work!!! doh! The question is whether to be late for work to go get them.. hehehehehehe

PLURR
Max

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

Page: