shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
I guess I will start one smile

I smell something burning.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
all right then, I will just write something so that you get your first reply winkshine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Fire Princessmember
130 posts

Posted:
ok then, me too grin

bhawkmember
48 posts

Posted:
hmmm... i see.... very interesting, very interesting indeed. I see your point, however I must disagree. wink(every thread has someone that disagrees smile)

4,224 posts

Posted:
I'll be angry at your response, bhawk, and say something rather impolite or even flame you...then I will edit my post so that it is a bit less aggressive (due to gentle pressure from our sweet moderators wink )Shine oncassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 28 September 2001).]

sandmanmember
65 posts

Posted:
I think I'll just step in here and suggest that everyone calm down and be nice to each other, and remind you to read the guidelines before posting, particularly point 2 re: respecting other people's opinions.Then I'll have a little dig at cassandra but put a smilie on the end so we know we're all friends really wink

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
I'll just come in and put in my 2 cents..plop, plop..

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Auger282member
81 posts

Posted:
EDITED_BY: Auger282 (1429499439)

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
yes..yes...i see where your coming from..but still i must keep my ground.. tongue

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Am I being really stupid? I just don't understand this thread.------------------Onelove,Thistlefirepixie:p

Are we nearly there yet?

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
There ia always someone who doesn't understand ^------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
I would explain it, but I havent the time

I smell something burning.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
You're all missing the point. I've been alive for longer than all of you and therefore am smarter. You're all clearly so naive. WAKE UP PEOPLE!(Playing the part of the guy who rides in on his high horse, pulls rank, then belittles all who have previously posted will be NYC)

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MystikDancermember
118 posts

Posted:
But...b-but...She has a good point...but he has a better point...But she is smarter...And he is...FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT(X-censor-X)MD

Maelstrommember
135 posts

Posted:
How do you think that makes me feel?

Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with normal people.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
as self appointed moderator, i am closing this topic. Now everyone mail me a dollar.weeeeeeeeeeee!gonads and strife"S"------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
now im posting just to pad my post count..there is no one here at work. (supervisors) but theres nothing to keep me busy. But im hourly so i have to stay if i wanna pay the rent..

- Mark Twain

MystikDancermember
118 posts

Posted:
man that must stink >.<[This message has been edited by MystikDancer (edited 28 September 2001).]

Acidmember
110 posts

Posted:
I have nothing more to add...what color All-Stars should i get??peace love and poi

life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans John Lennon

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
The walls in the malls are totally, totally tall.

FevaGirlmember
21 posts

Posted:
Not quite sure what to do with this...I'll just bump it back to the top!*bump*fevagirl wink

Peace, Beats, Love and Light!

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
I like cheese.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
::comes thundering in on a galloping war horse::"you, Superman - I challenge thee to a duel! No scurvy knave shalt take mine estate without a battle":: picks up jousting stick and lowers visor on helmet::"Sir NYC, should I meet my untimely fate on this day, I charge thee with the grave responsibilities I have undertaken - of arrogance, quick wit, chronic pedanticism and elusive sexuality."::steed rears up in a display of power and might, flash gallops towards guy in cape and exposed under garments::[This message has been edited by flash fire (edited 28 September 2001).]

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

4,224 posts

Posted:
Coming back early morning (when all of you are alseep) I'll notice that, as always due to jetlag I have missed all the "action on the HOP".I'll write a line to just about anyone who has posted on this thread. Trying to fix NYC's ego (yeah, I have some spare time wink ) and all excited about Flash having a duel with Superman. Most of what i'll write will just be rather uninteresting and "flat" but generally politically correct and nice. smileI'll try to make a joke in english and put a smiley winkShine on Cassandra

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
Well, respect to all that was said..but I have to agree with the first point and the second, well somewhat with the third..(there has to be a rehash, no opinion of their own, post!!)------------------fe fi foo fun

fe fi foo fun

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
:Super stands arms folded, admiring the courage, valor, and sheer ignorance of his on coming opposition with a sarcastic smirk, then yawns as the jouster's stick shatters to a billion splinters after contact with the Man of Steel:by the way...if youre referred to as a scurvy knave more than once in month..is it true?------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

- Mark Twain

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
and by the way, what are doing looking atmy exposed under garments??

- Mark Twain

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Ain't nothin' wrong with my ego woman... you just not used to dealin wit a REAL man.
Non-Https Image Link

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
i think that before you start a topic you should look in the "serch" doo dad first..(im the person who says to do lots of searches)oh yeah and go herewww.threebrain.comim the person with the links too smile smile smile wink

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
ok, so i'll jump on the bandwagon.hello again.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Wait, what about my sexuality? Flash, put the crack pipe down, then try to speak cuz you're not making much sense to me...

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Page: