DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
has any one ever seen thoes bike lights,there square and ther made to clip on when your bikeing(hints the name bike lights.well i have 2 and i was wondering if any one else has any ideas to use theese for.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
you could clip them onto your bike for riding at night... ( wink Sorry Diana, I'm filling in for Cantus until he gets here )hee hee hee (silly girly laugh)------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Clip them on your baggy pants and play "raver for a day"? smile(Love to my ravers, I'm just jealous that I'm too old to play...)

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
attach them to chains and set them ablaze!!attatch them to an unsuspecting car and follow the car until the batteries die!!attach it to an unsuspecting person and explain to them that it is a homeing device and you work for the secret service

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

Marsmember
6 posts

Posted:
i used to use bikelights when i went to parties cuz it was cheaper than constantly buying glowsticks... i ended up using hair ties to tie the lights to the back of my fingers and worked out like that cuz i never got too comfortable with holding them in the palms of my hand... just do standard glowsticking stuff with 'em... i've considered clipping 'em on to strings, but they're so flimsy and frail, one accidental crack would shatter 'em. I once had one fall out of my pocket and the case broke into 10 different peices.... good thing they're $1.50/peice

~Mars The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate its contents. -- H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu