PyroPunkmember
4 posts

Posted:
for a 15 year old kid who's been spinning for a while and wants to know how to spit what kinds of fuel and some baisics if u can tell me thanksPyroPunk

blue_flameBRONZE Member
33 posts

Posted:
Welcome to the board PyroPunk.But anyways, before the moderators come and chop off a finger of yours, you should know that there is a wonderful feature on this forum, you can search through all the past posts to see what people have said about your topics in the past. I highly suggest that you do that before posting, especially on this topic. Just search for "fire breathing" or "fuels".You can find the search feature on the main page next to where it says "Todays Active Topics - the date"Also, check out the fuels FAC.Once again welcome, theres tons you can learn here. Good luck!Chris

Defy Gravity!

PyroPunkmember
4 posts

Posted:
i was hopeing to hear it frome some one with experiance and strait frome the horses mouth

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Yes, well do a search then. Failing that go to meet others and put in fire breathers and then email any names that come up.Sorry to be so mercenary about it but this topic has come up dozens of times lately. You should be spoilt for choice.

Meh

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Cantus and blue flame...I love you guys! (And bf..you caught on pretty quick...who spanked you into shape?)PyroPunk....I did a search and came up with about 15 topics, to which I replied in them all. I am the resident close proximity fire "Nazi" (so I have been told). Do the search and the efforts will not be unrewarded! wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I only do it cos i'm terrified of Whipping Boy. He comes in and bellows if we let our defenses done for a second. Or is that my imagination?

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Don't forget that PWB is a wonderful person who cares deeply about Pele, the dangers of firearts (which we can sometimes forget about) and Malcolm's cost and time in maintaining the site.As a non-firey, he tends to see things in a more realistic manner than we sometimes do, and has our safety and Malcolm's resources at heart...((((((((((PWB))))))))))))PS that's a manly brotherly hug, not any of that funny stuff tongue------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Sheesh, I haven't done that in ages. But it's nice to hear that my efforts weren't in vain.Punk, you will find a lot of breathing info on here. It's one of the more talked about topics.Charles, thanks for the props. [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/cool.gif">------------------[/image]Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson