phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
being on a wet and windy little island.. many ubmrellas break... and when one did yesterday i took all the nylon stuff off and put a wick on the end of each one. the umbrella i was using had a button with which i could open and close the umbrella and because there was no nylon i was able to do some really funky things... a wrist strap helped alot!now just looking for creative mooves...fire lasoo? any tips?

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Fire lasso!? And here I was thinking I was crazy trying to light a three section staff on fire. The umbrella thing sound pretty cool, though. I've seen a couple kung fu movies (sorry I can't remember the names to save my life) that have some crazy cane and walking stick styles, maybe they could translate to your umbrella thingie.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
A while back Nokomis wanted fire skipping ropes.

Meh

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Odd.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I think it could look pretty cool actually.But my judgement is clouded in these things obviously.....

Meh

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
I'm not saying it's a bad idea by any means. I wouldn't have thought of it in a million years, though. In fact, it seems like a million years since I've even seen a jump rope.

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
Yeah but seriously.. what kinds of variation can you have with a skipping rope? Unless the middle section could come apart.. that could work.------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
There are actually a ton of things you could do with a jumprope if you're not dead set on using it as a jump rope.I'd like to see some one spinning while skipping rope, get some double dutch action going on. smile------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
That's what she intended. I was hoping it would've been inferred in my post hence my pluralisation of rope. Sorry for not making it more obvious.Sometimes I forget that no one else knows what I'm on about.

Meh

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Speaking of double dutch, that is how I have taught a couple people to do the split-time butterfly.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut