• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Technical Discussion > do you have any ideas about.....................

Login/Join to Participate

DIANNA

Total posts: 55
Posted:do you have any ideas on how to make new toys like poi , i started with 2 tinniss balls and just like want to have a cool thing to show off (i'm 13 i get a lot of weird coments when swinging this stuff!!) i have a set fo the poi with tails behind them.(zuni) so that does get a lot of attion but i was just wondering if any of you guys know any thing else! so if you wanna drop me a line e-mail me at idky456456@aol.com------------------

Delete Topic

SickpuPpy

SickpuPpy

Ninja Rockstar!

Total posts: 1100
Posted:Try, perhapse, lighting them on fire......------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Delete

DIANNA

Posted:I DON'T THINK I'M THAT GOOD !!!! YET !!!!!

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Stop shouting!!! Don't write in capitals. It's very impolite.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Psylentz
SILVER Member since Dec 2001

Total posts: 72
Posted:i believe someone mentioned cats once... holding by their tails...but anyway - my thing to spin is glowsticks, led lights (photons are the BEST) and you know those plastic balls that they have for kids in the big pit - like a pool of plastic balls you can jump in? those wrapped up in shirt sleeves or cloth------------------~ Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... ~

"The Q is talkin' to me!!!"

Delete

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)

Enter a "Title" here:

Total posts: 2905
Posted:Glow sticks definatly most fun I have had on this whole nasty deployment is learning how to spin glowsticks

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Delete

Itsgottab

Total posts: 244
Posted:can you stop telling people how to behave on this board cantussle? or are you trying to gain favour with the master. maybe you'll soon be a moderator, i hope for your sake the master has noticed your fine work of late. you'll have my vote you bossy little b....

Delete

Endangered Sanity

Total posts: 164
Posted:quote:Keep posts simple and easy to read. Try not to use simplified English ( eg Nice 2 C U). Do not use all caps ( eg MY SUBJECT IS ). Smilies are nice but try not to overuse them. I think what Cantus said was perfectly reasonable, considering it's stated in the rules before you post. Unfortunately some people have seem to skim through this part without reading it.

Delete

DIANNA

Posted:Sorry to type in all caps and sorry to innirupt but can we stay on the subject!!??!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

dont wiggle dont work

Total posts: 8
Posted:if you dont want to use fire or glow sticks, i saw someone cover their tennis balls with fur and have fethers for the tail. it looked really cool. (just make sure the fethers are stuck on well!)------------------Awesome. o wow. like totally freak me out. i mean right on. torros sure r number 1

Delete

DIANNA

Posted:i do use glow stiks all the time but thanks for that fether idea!

Delete

DIANNA

Posted:i have also found neon string handy!

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Well Daniel, there never seems to be any moderators about these days so someone has to do some policing
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
That and it's my birthday soon and I'm trying to act like a grown up as befits my approaching age....That's the excuse I'm using today anyhoo.Oh sorry Dianna I drifted off topic there defending myself.Your local hardware store sounds way cooler than mine BTW. We don't have neon anything in ours. Let alone neon string. And it's supposed to be a superstore.

Delete

DIANNA

Posted:yea i guess but i think you can buy it in the hardwere section at wally mart! lol
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Blackbird

Total posts: 337
Posted:Awesome, hey wow, like totally freak me out I mean right on! The Toros sure are number one!I think you'll find, d.w.d.w
Non-Https Image Link
gotta love that movie!gotta love eliza dushku...------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery! Å Ĉ К я

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete

GlowWorm
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

Total posts: 84
Posted:An idea that i used: using tennis balls on my poi, i covered them in this liquid glow in the dark glue that i got from a craft shop. Before i use them, i shine a strong light on them (to kinda charge them) and then go for it. They glow like mad!! Really kool effect!!PEace out------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum

Coles
Id love to be a glow-worm
Cuz a glow-worm's never glum
It's hard to be downhearted
When a light shines out your bum

Delete

flash fire
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal

Total posts: 2758
Posted:this mod is back
Non-Https Image Link
thanks for holding the fort cantus.------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:*dashes over and hugs Flash then, following a quick look around for lurking boyfriends, smothers her with kisses*Welcome back Honey. I've missed you!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Thanks for your advice Dianna but i live in a different country and we don't have Wall Mart.I'm sure I can find UV thread though. I can find UV reactive everything else. Most of my house is UV reactive since the paint fell off my practice staffs......
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Charles
BRONZE Member since Jun 2001

Charles

Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer

Total posts: 3989
Posted:Try making some meteors, (poi which are attached with just one string).Hours and hpours of skull cracking fun...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttp://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Delete