• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

pozee
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

old hand

Total posts: 886
Posted:i just got my 3 peice pure flame staff, and i thought the wicks would be a bit bigger than they are. well any ways, my question is, can i put more than one piece of wick on the end of the staff. see i got an extra length of kevlar (enough to replace the regular wicks when they die) and i wanted to know if i could add that to it. not sure how the whole screwing it in would go. well, any help would be nice...

anyone got a light?

Delete Topic

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1000
Posted:I am sure you can add to the wick you have there. I believe Pure Flame use self drilling screws to screw the wick onto the tubing. You could drill some holes and put normal self tapping screw through.Hope that helps.Malcolm

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

SickpuPpy

SickpuPpy

Ninja Rockstar!

Total posts: 1100
Posted:I've never seen the 3 peice pure flame up close, but it looks that not only can you increase the wick size, you can also lock in any end peices to the staff that are even remotely the same size. From the look of the design it is open to all sorts of modifications, it may just take a little creative engineering.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Delete

pozee
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

old hand

Total posts: 886
Posted:thanks a million, that was just what i was looking for.

anyone got a light?

Delete