JDigitalmember
2 posts

Posted:
I've just made myself some practice poy but want to spice em up a bit so i can use them in a club. I've naturally got tennis balls on the end and i was wondering if anyone knew if i could paint them at all, or if there is any glow in the dark/uv spray i could get from anywhere that would do the trick.Jem

LLcoolPatmember
38 posts

Posted:
If the club is blacklit, tennis balls actually glow pretty well. If that's not enough you could spice them up with some type of flourescent spray paint and maybe get some of that puffy glow paint and put glowey spots all over it.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Try setting them on fire. wink

Jesus helps me trick people.

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
How about some flurescent tails on the end of each ball, espically if the club is black lit, also looks good during day.

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

JDigitalmember
2 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the feedback. I don't think setting them on fire in a club would be such a good idea (i might burn myself in a drunken state?) but i like the idea of flourescent spray, know where i could get some from?J

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
What I did with my tennis-poi was to cover them in glow-in-the-dark cloth paint. Usually you can pick it up at most craft stores. Now what i'm looking for is white tennis balls (like the ones they use on grass courts)------------------Blessings to all, Peter "In motion, move like a thundering wave. When still, be like a mountain.Rising up, be like a monkey. Land swiftly and lightly like a bird. Be steadylike a rooster on one leg. One's stance is as firm as a pine tree, yetexpresses motion. Spin swiftly and circularly like a wheel. Bend and flexlike a bow. Waft gracefully like a leaf in the wind. Sink like a heavy pieceof metal. Prey like a watchful, gliding eagle. Accelerate like a gusty wind." Wushu Proverb

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
another idea is to buy some neon string at the hard wear store (i think it comes in neon green yellow orange and pink). and ether make tails or cover them with it.also you can slide 2 colored glow stiks on both of the strings about 7 in apart. grin