Fire Princessmember
130 posts

Posted:
If any hardcore twirlers fancy doing a bit of cross training to add a bit of welly to their act, this little treasure might be just the thing. What can I say, I saw it and I thought of you.https://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&id=168

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've got one of them.They're quite cool.If anyone wants one and doesn't want to pay 25 quid for it BTW. You can have mine grin (they are good don't get me wrong, I have a personal reason for not wanting it - no jokes please, it's kinda serious)I'll trade it for something (maybe) if anyones interested?

Meh

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
I've got a hamster to trade...So does it actually work? I'm looking to improve my left hand strength for my drumming and so if it works - it might be worth it. Hmmmmmmm.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Nokomismember
27 posts

Posted:
25 quid? 25 squids, maybe... wink

Blackfiremember
15 posts

Posted:
I've got oneYes, it really works. Since I train with it I have less problems with my weak hand while doing poi.

Blackfire

NaganootchAKA CLERIC
172 posts

Posted:
How much is that in US $????

We are defined by the choices we make

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
$36 US$85.80 NZ$56.53 CAN

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Does it improve wrist strength just in the preferred motion (something like clockwise) you use to train with it or does use all different motion styles to train for different actions.( I can't believe I'm actually taking this seriously shocked )------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It's a gyroscope - sort of. You need to maintain a constant rythym to keep it spinning.There's only 2 directions you can spin it in in order to maintain it'd spin.But it improves endurance and strength in your forearms so it's not all that bad.

Meh

Fire Princessmember
130 posts

Posted:
Cantus - I'd like one please! What do you want to trade for it...? I have got some great shiny Pokemon cards... and marbles... and nice stones from the beach.Is your reason for not using it too personal to say? I'm intrigued.Let me know what you want for it. I reckon it would be just the thing to keep me in training whilst it's too cold to venture outdoors!Princess xxx

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
wow that sounds like one of them fidgit toys..... i want it too!!!i ususally tell people ill teach em how to spin as a trade but you know what thats not gonna work here.... damn.. *l*

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.