Forums > Technical Discussion > Anti-burn camouflage, neon paint...

Login/Join to Participate

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Looks like our jobs might get a bit safer, if this turns commercial as well as just for the armed forces..."CAMOUFLAGE make-up that can protect troops from the heat of explosions is being developed by British defence researchers...(continued story = https://www.newscientist.com/hottopics/tech/coolness.jsp)(and
they say war isn't good for anything... wink)------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Actually they say that war is good for "absolutely nothing SAY IT AGAIN!!!!"but I'm being picky wink

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Then I shall be friendly. Only 5 more dwarves to find. Apply now. Hurry before they're all gone....

Meh

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
YAY bendy!!! you understand me!!!!!!! anyhoos i found out that that "Geeky" zink cream you can get is black light responsive..fun? kinda..!

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

Insidiousmember
3 posts

Posted:
Apparently washing powder is black light responsive too :-) its got sum stuff in it called "active whitner" i think thats righ tcuz my dad was doing sum experimenting with stuff cuz im still trying to figure out how to paint my walls :-) :-)

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
Zink rules!!! lol.Man last time I saw that stuff I was in Grade 6.------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.