PeterBmember
20 posts

Posted:
My comet poi has a nylon cord with a swivel at the end to prevent line twisting. But today I was practicing and all of a sudden my line was half it's length. The cord had twisted so much. It hasn't happened to me before. I thought the swivel would take care of line twisting(it has until today). Should I buy new swivels? Or what should I do to correct this problem? I want to get swinging again smilePeter

----------------------what is fire? Magic!

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
I have not found this to be a problem with my streamers. I would test both of your swivels..make sure they spin both directions fluidly. If they don't feel smooth, replace em. As for getting back to spinning...try unwinding them. (:Happy Twirling!------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

PeterBmember
20 posts

Posted:
Hey it's working again. I don't know what was up with it yesterday, but it's fine today. On thing that it might have been was that I shortened the line and left an inch or 2 hanging at the end, that might have gotten caught in the swivel causeing it to malfunction(that's a cool word). So I cut it. Thanks,Peter

----------------------what is fire? Magic!