Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
I know there are plenty of posts around about where to buy glow sticks cheap online but I'm looking for something in particular.Basically I need a UK site that will allow me to buy around 20 - 30 sticks in colours of my own choosing AND that sell the Ultra High Intensity orange sticks. Everywhere I haev been will do one but not the other frown------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Gruffmember
106 posts

Posted:
Have you triedwww.extremeglow.co.uk ?They do loadsa stuff and mixed colour packs. if not you could just do buy small packs of each colour of your choice. Im not too sure about ultra bright oranges. they sound more military to me. chek them out though.Gruff

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
Yea, already tried them - they don't do 6" mixed packs (at least not ones where I can choose the colour)...but thanks anyway! smile------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Gruffmember
106 posts

Posted:
Just checked out their american sister company, www.extremeglow.com and they do the ultra bright oranges.If you email the uk people im sure they'd be able to get it in for you.apart form that I cant really help you muchGruff.

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
Cheers Gruff! Just emailed Doug at Extreme Glow to see if they can order them in for me. Apparently they have a very short shelf life and they don't get enough orders to justify having them as a standard stock item. frown------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
www.glowstick.co.uk have a sale on at the minute (ends 20th Dec)or email them @ sales@glowstick.co.uk

Meh

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
have you tried just buying battery operated glowsticks? www.dube.com has the led glowsticks i use... they have a yellowish orange color, and they are pretty damned bright[This message has been edited by Psylentz (edited 11 December 2001).]

"The Q is talkin' to me!!!"