Forums > Technical Discussion > Question about my new poi...

Login/Join to Participate

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
...Parents just bought me my first set for my birthday grin and I was just wondering if it is possible to remove the wick so i can attach a tennis ball. I didn't want to try too hard withou making sure I can put it back together again, kind of like the tragic tale of humpty dumpty.Anyway I think this looks like my one,1 x Pair 2.5inch (65mm) tube core chain Fire Poi Anyone know?CheersKolong------------------Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
Ahh, I think it's the "type A heavy duty clasps" and from the pic in the shop, it appears they open.Do I just need to loosed the thing on the side, is it a round thin bolt?

flaming_madmember
34 posts

Posted:
The chains are made so you can replace the wicks when they wear out. You can take them off to put tennis balls or glowsticks on when you practice.

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
Hello Kolong wow I'm getting the same ones for christmas! Just thought I'd share that with u! By the way how old are u i'm 13, youngest one here. CPG smile

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

NaganootchAKA CLERIC
172 posts

Posted:
I just gotta say this ,, cutie poi girl is probly gonna turn out to get a million guys when she gets a little older,, cause for me there is nothing sexier than a girl spinning,, well,, ok there is one thing just as sexy,,, a girl holding a pool cue,ahhhhhhh

We are defined by the choices we make

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
CPG - you've been superceded as the youngest member frown - just posted a reply to a 12 yr old!....and Naganootch - gotta agree with ya there mate wink------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
Cheers Malcolm, So you can just pull them open then, I see the light.I'm 19 cutie-poi-girlie. its funky that you're learning so young indeedio, I've just been practicing 'bout 2 weeks now...

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
CPG, we r the youngest ones, there is a new 12 year old now great right. I'm getting some for christmas to, my second, they're great!!F_S------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
oh yeah, i just posted a reply to fire filly, thats pretty cool. grin Thanx 4 the compliments naganooch..*smiles and bats eyelashes* no..don't stop.. tongue cpg

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
moving you over to technical...try to stay on topic!! smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.