Forums > Technical Discussion > I just saw these and had to post them for people to see

Login/Join to Participate

Stringsmember
25 posts

Posted:
https://www.fortuneproducts.comFrom
here click on products, then go down to lightsabers. I tryed to put up a direct link but it wouldn't work.Anyway they are 36" neon rods that light up... Anyway just thought they were to cool not to mention.[This message has been edited by Strings (edited 30 November 2001).][This message has been edited by Strings (edited 30 November 2001).]

Never get over confidant... That is when your chains wrap and you hit yourself in the face.

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
They look pretty cool, could you do any tricks with them, dunno if you could well looks god, cyas.------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Teinemember
74 posts

Posted:
*eyes get big as saucers**starts bouncing*double short sword twirling!!! wheeee!!!(just don't smack 'em on anything or *crack*)*giggles with ideas*------------------"life begins between the night and the light."

life begins between the night and the light.

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
yes those are cool and yes you can do tricks with them. depending on where you get them, i have seen really high quality one's with very thick plastic so it's hard to break them while twirling with em. check them out they look very cool when spinning.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Or how about this one for C@ntus... https://www.fortuneproducts.com/pf-peng.html
wink Maybe someone will have the balls to buy one and tell us if it is worth it. I tried the street stix one time. They looked cool, but the batteries cost $15 for each one. And they broke the first time I did a BF. At least I can wrap my play-pretties (RAV'N lights) in bubble wrap. :big hug to the person who suggested that one: grin------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
No, it's Ade that likes penguins. I just wish them upon people.Everyone needs a party penguin in their lives.You haven't had a good night out 'til you've been to a penguin party.[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 30 November 2001).]

Meh

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
Yea.. only one problem. For purchase of retailer only.That means I got to find the junky place that sells this stuff. grrrrr. Saw the blinking neon stickhttps://www.fortuneproducts.com/neon-stik.htmland I thought that it would look really cool on the end of a staff.. but no-go.. cant get it from them.. oh well. *got no cash anyways, but thought I would point it out.*------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.