Forums > Technical Discussion > I Need Help Installing Photon Lights

Login/Join to Participate

calgaryjoeSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
I heard that you can install photon lights into emptied out glowsticks, can anyone give me specific instructions on how to do this?

calgaryjoe

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Cut a retangular hole about 3 cm in height and 1 cm in width on one side (near the bottom of the glowstick, right above wear the stopper like shape thingie is). Empty out the fluids. On the opposite side make the hole a little bit smaller in height and the same width. Insert your photon in the bigger side, angle the light in first, push up and it should slide in and not move. If my measurements aren't right, they probably aren't totally right. Just use you're judgement. Putting photons are great, all you have to do is replace the batteries. Plus, they're even brighter than regular glowsticks.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
Wow.. look at that, someone from my hometown.I didnt even know you could do that.. thats sweet.. *ideas start mixing around in his head*------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
When you insert the photon at the base of the glowstick is it facing upwards or downwards???? (I would venture to guess upwards) And how do you turn them on/off??? CRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

Gruffmember
106 posts

Posted:
Where can I get photons from?I live in the uk and wouldnt mind trying to find a uk supplier if poss to save on postage.Cheers,Gruff

calgaryjoeSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
Thanks Phunky,I'll let you know if it works. Cool to hear from another Albertan

calgaryjoe

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Gruff, do a search for the word photon and you will find numerous URLs in the threads listed to location all over the world for purchasing photons(including some in the UK)------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-