Forums > Social Chat > Something in that for all of us really...

Login/Join to Participate

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Meow meow meow meow meow....de-doo-dooo-la-lala-la smilehehe------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Wouldn't it be strange if dogs went meow?

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
that is deep and meaningfull , kate, thank you for sharing.. do you want to talk about it wink so cats go Meow in english ?In french they say "Miaou"Dogs go "ouaf ouaf" and ducks go "coin coin" as for snails ... dunno what they say, maybe "aoutch" just before we boil them ?What do they say in english ?Shine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Perhaps dogs do go Meow and Cats do go woof, but they are conspiring to take over the world by making us think they do the opposite of what they *really* do::Looks around suspisiously::!!I just heard a dog barking in the distance!! I think they are ontosad/lfnwksedfgdsfgdfbvgdfDogs and Cats are not conspiring to take over the world.have a nice day.Goodbye,Bosh.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Bosh ? who's Bosh ? is it the dark side of Josh ? has an alien cat/dog taken control of Josh ???::starts shaking and develops serious paranoia::what if this was all but an illusion...I am scared now...Shine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
What if we are in some kind of Cat/Dog created matrix? And they only pretend to be our pets so they can keep a close eye on us? What if the robots in the matrix movie were really cats and dogs and they were just trying to trick us? What then?

sandmanmember
65 posts

Posted:
Okaaaaaay...Just in case they do take over, better learn the language now:DOGS----Afrikaans: woef Albanian: ham ham / hum hum Arabic (Algeria): haw haw Bengali: ghaue-ghaue Catalan: bup, bup Chinese (Mandarin): wang wang Croatian: vau-vau Danish: vov Dutch: woef English: bow wow, arf, woof, ruff ruff English (Old English): Hund byrcð. Estonian: auh Finnish: hau hau French: ouah ouah German: wau wau Greek: gav Hebrew: haw haw (/hav hav) Hindi: bho:-bho: Hungarian: vau-vau Icelandic: voff Indonesian: gonggong Italian: bau bau Japanese: wanwan, kyankyan Korean: mung-mung (/wang-wang) Norwegian: voff / vov-vov Polish: hau hau Portuguese (Portugal): au au au (nasal diphthong) Portuguese (Brazil): au-au Russian: gav-gav Spanish (Spain, Argentina): guau guau Swedish: vov vov Thai: hoang hoang (with falling tone) Turkish: hav, hav Ukrainian: haf-haf Vietnamese: wau wauCATS----Afrikaans: miaau Albanian: mjau Arabic (Algeria): miaou miaou Bengali: meu-meu Catalan: meu, meu Chinese (Mandarin): miao miao Croatian: mijau Danish: mjav Dutch: miauw English: meowEstonian: näu Finnish: miau, kurnau French: miaou German: miau Greek: niaou Hebrew: miyau Hindi: mya:u, mya:u: Hungarian: miau Icelandic: mjá Indonesian: ngeong Italian: miao Japanese: nyaa Korean: (n)ya-ong Norwegian: mjau Polish: miau Portuguese: miau Russian: myauSpanish (Spain, Argentina): miau Swedish: mjau Thai: meow meow (with high tone) Turkish: miyauv, miyauv Ukrainian: myauNow you can communicate with the little beasties wherever you are!

arrghmember

Posted:
as a matter of fact, in swedish its actually voff voff the dogs say. *s*

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
ah. when i was little i had a dog question. maybe you can give me an answer or opinion.ok if you took a dog from japan. and a dog from america.(born and raised mind you). and you put to two together. would they understand each other when they barked. or does the japnese dog bark in japanese and the america dag bark in english and like humans cant' understand the diffent language.but to us when they bark it sounds like a regular dog bark, there is no change in the sound of there bark, no accent or anything like that.------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
And if a tree falls inthe forrest...Wait..no..wrong thread! winkMaybe, GFM, the butt sniffing thing acts as a universal translator, which is why they do it first. "Hola." sniff "my llamo" sniff "is Jose. Hey check it out..only two sniffs and I can speak ingles. Man, it took me fourteen sniffs of that hot little Pekinese to get the Japanese down right, but hey she was cute so I no complain." sniff "Ahh, the english was fading, I needed another hit."(don't ask...it's been a looooooong day being brutalized by an autistic boy) smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
(chin up kid... all in a day's work) smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]