Forums > Social Chat > Bored with lots of energy and no shirt

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
www.geocities.com/auger282/twirl.avi

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
*sigh* geocities so if your bored also.. and acctually want to watch it... plz copy/paste... ...sorry if I go too fast in the vid :]

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Looks like you got the cork and the triple cork, why don't you do a quadrople cork. I started doing quadrople cork cause every raver there is knows how to do a simple corkscrew.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hmm I thought I did it... haha.. but you are correct I didnt... so revised it for the morning addition of boredom b4 school..same link.. different vid

Fire Princessmember
130 posts

Posted:
Page unavailable...?

Keltmember
34 posts

Posted:
Ditto - no luck with the link...------------------Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I'm sorry guys... once again since its geocities.. the nazis dont allow direct linking....I will work on freeing some space so thats not a problem... but for the time being.. if you just copy and paste it in your browser.. oddly enough it works

Fire Princessmember
130 posts

Posted:
Nope, still no joy... I guess I'll just have to close my eyes and imagine!

GoaFiremember
71 posts

Posted:
tried copying n pasting.....tried also to just type in www.geocities.com/auger282/ but that didnt work either...sorry man...im sure it looks f***ing amasing tho..*smiles n nods*goafire

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
worked for me although, you only really see one move...over and over.....Josh

Auger282member
81 posts

Posted:
EDITED_BY: Auger282 (1429499453)

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Auger, I think you got josh wrong. You do only do one move, it's a cork, you just do a couple veriations of it. If you're going to put up a site be sure to add more moves. It takes a lot to interest people these days.(go to bassmans site)Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
yeah thats what I meant - thanks Myst smileJosh