HappyStickermember
42 posts

Posted:
i havent really found something that would recollect a decent amount of fuel from spinning off until i got a nice little idea today ....it goes something like this, get a conatiner, something like a milk jug, and the old metal deals that go over the back tire of a crappy bike to keep the water from getting on your back....looks sorta like a bannana....bend it so its in a slight curve, spin off into it, and pour.....either this works and i am changing my name to mcguyver....or i will stop posting :-)

If you had a friend that was a tightrope walker, and you were walking down the street and he just fell over......that would be unacceptable.

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
Not a bad idea. Personally, I get a small paint tin (the old ones with the metal handle), slip the handle through the first chain link above the poi and then give them a quick spin round me head. All the excess spins right off into the tin, ready for re-collection!------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Interesting.Any tips for getting your dad to drive to the shop and buy you some more kero?

Meh

HOP Newsletter