Forums > Social Chat > Got my first burn Saturday

Login/Join to Participate

Keltmember
34 posts

Posted:
Yup..Doing some simple butterfly moves, yours truly started thinking to damn much. Chains got wrapped up in my wrists, and now I have a neat little line on my left wrist...Boy, THAT smarts! Grrr.... (not that it stopped me - my next spin was about five munites later)--------------------Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
I hate when I get a brain-fart while spinning. All the sudden, whaaam, shouldn't have been day dreaming. Just writting to let you know you definatly aren't alone. Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I tend to do the same thing quite often, I tried holding a conversation with my friends at the same time as doing the weave not long ago.I ended up with a cable wrapped round each arm, resulting in singed hair around my elbows, burn marks where the wicks hit my arms, and huge lines of soot around my arms where the cables were wrapped.So far though, my track record's been pretty good, I saw someone set his hair on fire once, along with the jumper he was wearing at the time.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Keltmember
34 posts

Posted:
Wow - suddenly, I feel a lot better!--------------------Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...

Let me stand next to yourFire, fire on the mountain...