AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey peopleI was wondering where I should purchase photons onlineI kinda prefer the ASP Sapphire photons compared to the Photon Microlighta and I've seen them pretty cheap @ www.botachtactical.comBUT I seem to recall some mixed feedback about theminfoz, pleasethanx

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
If you're in the UK, www.photonlight.co.ukin US, change .co.uk to .comMy advice is to go for the Rav'n ones, they change colour as you spin them, giving a ribbon of reds, blues and greens. Very cool.Have fun...

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Having never used these, and as this is a current thread, what are they like to use? do they give a beam of light, or just light act like a bright light?M
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our temporariness, and our manhood" Carlos Castenada

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

wulffmember
79 posts

Posted:
i found that sharper image sells some photon like lights made of impact resistant plastic etc etc but only 14.95 i don't know if they have a solid on switch but if they do its still cheaper than many of the others.my 2centswulff

wulff

burpingbedpostmember
1 post

Posted:
go here: https://www.cksauce.com/products/lightwand.htmsome
really cool light wands and cheap.------------------"be what you are, and dont be what you aint. Cause if you are what you aint, than you aint what you are."

be what you are, and dont be what you aint. Cause if you are what you aint, than you aint what you are.