wulff
Total posts: 79
Posted:I didn't see this anywhere in the threads, and that was backed up by it not being in the store.My question relates to the store. I just bought a set of fire poi and am anxiously awaiting their arrival. I was looking around and noticed you could buy the chains seperate, the wicks seperate, but you can't buy the beaming poi heads seperate. Now I dunno, there is probally a reason, but I thought I'd bring up the question? Theoretically if i can use the same chain for my fire and beaming wouldn't it be a profitable idea to sell the beaming ends seperate from the chains? (and yes I realize in retrospect that had i order the beaming I could have later ordered the fire ends)Just a comment and thought.

wulff

Delete Topic

Malcolm
Malcolm

HOP admin
Total posts: 997
Posted:Wulff,Great idea. I will add the option of buying the beaming poi balls individually without the cords. I hear a number of people are holding onto the balls and dancing without the cords. I use them myself for contact and standard juggling. So I guess I should also offer them without the cord attachment knob as well. They make a great miniature disco light and I have used them at parties for that purpose.Many thanks for the ideasKindest regardsMalcolm

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

wulff
Total posts: 79
Posted:kewl.... thank you very much. byzhem schizmwulff

wulff

Delete

GioGio
Total posts: 3
Posted:This site http://www.neonhusky.com
sells the beaming ball seperate from the chain.Check it out!

Delete