Forums > Technical Discussion > Where can I get Kevlar in Brisbane Queensland Australia

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I am living in Brisbane Queensland Australia and I am having trouble finding a supplier for my kevlar wicks. Can anyone help?

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Mr Rotman,We sell 100% kevlar wicking in strips (1000mm x 50mm x 4mm) for $20 which includes postage to anywhere in Australia.Bec and Elke also sell kevlar (i think a kevlar cotton blend). I'm not sure of their prices, but i think they are cheaper then ours. You can contat them at moonfest@bogpond.com.Or if you were looking to buy bulk kevlar (ie 10 strips or more) you could contact our supplier:Merlyn Products16 Lapis St Underwood QLD 4119 AustraliaPh: (07) 3808 2224Despite their magical name, they are actually i sulation manufacturers and wholesalers, so you'll have to describe what you need, although we've sent enough people through them that if you mention that you'r a fire performer, they should know what you're talking aboutÐraevon.

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Bec and Elkes email address is moonfest@bigpond.com ... not bogpond.com, which makes me feel dirty.Ðraevon.