• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Technical Discussion > alternative uses for the t-shirt designs

Login/Join to Participate

Available

Total posts: 93
Posted:the designs for the t-shirts are brilliant - BIG UPS to the designers. i think being able to have stickers for some of the designs would be real cool.really the possibilities are endlesscalenderssafety towelsfuel containerspoi pouches......i hope we can have more cool gear to choosefrom.love and light to all of ya'llmore stuff more stuffsara------------------bring yoself cause you always need it.

Better to Burn out than Fade out, Baby!

Delete Topic

melissa
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Total posts: 156
Posted:i think nalgene containers would be cool, those are nice to use for fuel or for drinking water (but not both...yuck...)

Delete

Frenzie
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

Total posts: 515
Posted:Yeah stickers would be a great idea!Maybe some staff bags with the motif on it?!!!And Melissa i thought all 3 of your drawings were brilliant! Got my vote
Non-Https Image Link
Maybe you could send them my way so that i can hang em on my wall :P

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Delete

flash fire
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal

Total posts: 2758
Posted:yeah melissa - you got my vote too! esp love the double staves... it's o so me :P

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Delete

psychomonkey

Total posts: 148
Posted:Stickers, great idea. I would definetly go for that (with a shirt of course). And I can believe I never thought of using a Nalgene bottle for fuel. Seriously, didn't cross my mind one, I even considered a Platypus. All well, thanks for the thought. Oh, I feel dumb.-PSM

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

Delete

melissa

Posted:thanks for the compliment on my art
Non-Https Image Link
feel free to print off the designs for your personal use, just be sure to ask me if you ever have the intention of selling it. it feels good to know that other people can intagrate art into their daily lives.

Delete

melissa

Posted:one quick extention of the sticker idea-> how about if the stickers had a transparent back ground rather than having a white background so that you could put the image on cars, bottles, staff containers, windows etc...

Delete