glowravermember
3 posts

Posted:
Hey do any of you know any good sites on liqud style? Thanks a bunch

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
there are some people on this sight that do but theres a good site that is meant for liquid and popping and locking etc.www.shaddupanddance.com i believe. or something to that affect------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

glowravermember
3 posts

Posted:
Sweet, its all good =)

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
a while back someone posted this link as an example of liquid dancing. Blew me away...Takes a while to download on a 56k mind you.How do I enable html in this thing? https://www.sigmacore.com/pha17tasy/RLF-Raving%20Liquid%20Dancin-J.mpg

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

tricky56member
23 posts

Posted:
Those are pretty sweet. These are some local guys from Austin tx. check them out. They are called the OGC, One Groove Collective. https://www.one-groove.net/

Hapes-Novamember
60 posts

Posted:
one of my friends (with my help) is currently making a site dedicated to glowsticking and liquid and all that, which should be a good resource if it ever gets finished. although he is pretty lazy, and i doubt it will get very far. but if it ever gets put up, i'll let you all know.as for sites that are already up, there are only 3 i know of. girl from mars already mentioned www.shaddupanddance.com , and tricky 56 already mentioned www.one-groove.net . both are good sites, and the third one is currently under construction, so it wont help you much right now. www.reflective.net/LiquidPop-Hapes-Nova, liquid dancer