FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Perhaps what this site needs is a glossary of terms. It would stand to reason that people experienced in the arts may not look at tutorials, or would have learnt from these tutorials to know what the names are....Perhaps in this case a glossary of terms for both poi and staff?*Frenzie creates more work for Malcolm* smile------------------Frenzie - Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -https://wickeffect.cjb.net**Updates to page coming shortly**

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
And we could call it "Quick guide A-Z"... I'm assuming you mean something more than that, no? wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
man, that NYC guy is really getting on my nerves. where does he get off spouting such cheek, eh? wink(the only reason I didn't say anything is cos frenzie's my best friend and would make me suffer if I replied to this thread in my typical way!)

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Ahhhhh F%$k, i was under the impression that the quick guide was a site index......sorry!!

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Well it doesnt list the fountain!

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
I guess this is a prime example of the importance of being earnest...no..umm..sorry, what was I saying? oh yeah - this is a prime example of the importance of actually *looking* around the site, as opposed to just assuming things - coz we all know that assume makes an ASS of U M E smile grin[This message has been edited by flash fire (edited 27 September 2001).]

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
OK, so ill refraze :P"Maybe the fountain should be added to the A-Z guide as many people don do the tutorials and have no idea what its about"better :P------------------Frenzie - Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -https://wickeffect.cjb.net**Updates to page coming shortly**