Forums > Technical Discussion > Limited camera...need help please

Login/Join to Participate

MystikDancermember
118 posts

Posted:
Hi. I have a digital camera that I tried to take pictures with. Unfortunatly, without the flash, all I could see was a small line where my stick is. nothing else, everything is back. I can't even like see a trail or anything.I know there's shutter speed settings or soemthing (sorry for dissing camera language) and I don't know how I can make my camera work to take the picture was at least the design and a little big of my outline. right now its just pitch black with a tiny line of greenI think my cam is...a RC-570 Canon Still CammyI can't figure out if there even IS a speed option...So I need to get another camera?dooh-=M-D=-

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
The manual for your camera should tell you. If you dont have it, a lot of the time u can find on online. Have a read through and it should tell you what options for shutter speed and flash u have available

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
there are also several threads providing some excellent advice on this topic, so I will be closing this one in the interest of housekeeping.I recommend you do a search and post any further questions/comments to one of those threads. smilethanks!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.