Page:
GLOWSTRINGININJAmember
13 posts

Posted:
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET DIFFERENT COLORED ULTRA GLOWSTICKS, YOU USUALLY CAN ONLY GET THEM IN ORANGE, BUT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THEY MAKE THEM IN OTHER COLORS, I JUST HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND THEM YET, I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP------------------ITS THE DJ THAT YOU LOVE, BANGIN SOUDS FROM THE CLUB, BUMPIN BASS IN YOUR TWEETER AND ITS COMIN THROUGH YOUR SPEAKER RAISIN DEMONS FROM THE DEAD SOMETHIN FOR YOU CLUBHEADZ, MIXIN MARC IN THE MIX WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ?

ITS THE DJ THAT YOU LOVE, BANGIN SOUDS FROM THE CLUB, BUMPIN BASS IN YOUR TWEETER AND ITS COMIN THROUGH YOUR SPEAKER RAISIN DEMONS FROM THE DEAD SOMETHIN FOR YOU CLUBHEADZ, MIXIN MARC IN THE MIX WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
The high's are 30 minutes, they have to be 5 min to be ultras. But the good thing on the site was 15 inch ultra highs(yet again ORANGE,HAHAHA) that would be sick to spin those at a party. Gotta get the money and try it. Think of the reaction. FUCK!!!Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
DAMN! 15-inch ultra stix. That's sick, I'm gonna have to order me a few of those. I've been following this post hoping against hope that there were actually colors other than orange for 5-min ultras. I use the 30-min high intensity stix for strings now and they look good at parties. If ANYONE finds ultras in any other color besides orange, please post info on how to get them. Thanx.

Fear the evil monkey!

fat_freddymember
14 posts

Posted:
Whoooooops!!!!Sorry for posting my reply 1000 times.It's my 2nd post,didn't know exactly how to do it.Wont happen again

fat_freddymember
14 posts

Posted:
Whoooooops!!!!Sorry for posting my reply 1000 times.It's my 2nd post,didn't know exactly how to do it.Wont happen again smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
For sweet stiks try brigadequartermaster.com

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
typically i buy my crappy glowsticks at the doller store *lol* 2 bucks for an 8 hrs glowstick... skippy do they come in all sorts of colors, red, yellow, pink, blue green. purple and white.. i dont recomend red or orange or pink they look really crummy after 20 minutes.. stick with cool colors blue green white,,, blue and purple dont last long yellow and green do..i really wish eveyone would jsut be nice to each other smile------------------A Faeries Heart Beats Fierce and Free!!!!!

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
i did see green colored ULTRA's at a party in texas, but i heard the ppl who ordered them had to order like 10,000 of them.. so maybe they had them specialy made or something. it was a group of kids from iloveraving.com who had them, u might email the site and ask. cant hurt.

Axismember
171 posts

Posted:
I have used the 15inch ultra high intensity glowstics and yes they are the biggest and brightest, However while doing a stage show in Dubai in front of several hundred people the end cap flew off the end of one of the ones i was swinging and sprayed the liquid everywhere! Those 15 inchers are not up to the job - they cant take the centrifugal forces like the 6 inchers...and they cost a f***ing fortune.love AxisXXX

Page: