arrghmember

Posted:
hello, think it's pretty nice to have a fuel bottle in my pocket to firebreath while twirling. But it its open i get fuel all over me while dancing...and with top its hard to open while twirling..like the shampoobottletops, that you can open with only your thumb. but they leak everywhere else instead...what should I use? have any ideas? Im certanly -not- handy.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
A friend of mine came up with the idea of a bottle with long straw from which he could take some fuel in the mouth while spinning.He has not built it yet.has anyone heard of such a toy ?shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
How about a hip flask? I'm pretty sure you can find one with a flip-top lid for one-hand operation.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
I have a small container I bought from Walmart..it fits my staff perfectly, I can barely fit the wick through the opening..it closes tight enought so it won't spill.I can put both my staffs and the small bottle of fuel (about half a litre, enough for a decent session) in my little carrying case along with a lighter and candles and be totally prepared..I've never been a fan of squirting my fuel onto my wicks, it's messy and gets all over the place, I prefer to submerge it in the fuel, it's cleaner and wastes less fuel.------------------~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

arrghmember

Posted:
whats a hip bottle?dont have a dictionary..

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
A hip flask is a little container for you to discreetly carry and sip alcohol. They're shaped like flat rectangles with a slight curve, designed to fit in jacket pockets without making a big bulge.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

arrghmember

Posted:
should look that up..thanks all!