cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
Hi i just wodered if any of you lot wet to womad 2001...i did... grin

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i didnt. And honestly i have no idea what your talking about. But i saw there were no posts and i didnt want you to feel lonely...Of course youll read this hoping it to be a response to your question, but then realize it is the ramblings of a very bored and lonely person here at work, and youll probably have liked it better that i did not post at all...so on that note disregaurd this post and pretend that i never replied.. grin grin [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">Super'------------------[/image]He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
uhhr me too, hee grin grin

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Josh and I went when Womad to our little tiny town -Adelaide. We got in free thanks to some lovely friends of our, which is always nice...We also got to fire twirl there too! Which was heaps of fun!!We weren't meant too because of insurance crap, but we didn't know that until after we had finished and someone told us. Opps.But anyway....yeah Womad was cool. Very world musicy. I would have liked it more if there was more Trance there, but hey as I have said before I am a Trance snob, so what do you expect smile Other then that it was very cool, very hot mind you it was about 40oC when we went.Love and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Hey poi girlie, I go every year it's great I was twirling there, it's a really good place to show off your stuff, and everywhere I look there were people doing it or staff.------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
Where is womad? It sounds interisting...

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
hey fire sista i went to the one in reading too, my fried jade got pois there and i taught her the weave!!! (i was pretty proud of that!) grin grin grin

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x