ding-0-member
5 posts

Posted:
Last night for the hell of it I added about a tea spoon of Eucalyptus oil in my MSR of white gas. The result is rather refreshing. It's not noticable while you spin but after I spun there was a noticable air of eucalyptus about them.I'm going to talk to my aromatherapist friend about making a special blend of oils. Maby it can be worn (with out the fuel). Calefaction, for men.-justin.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i thought you meant stinky like Pepe Le Pu stinky. [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">Super'------------------[/image]He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Hehe I've had idea's to make weed poi heads. Then go and spin upwind for a large crowd :P However dunno if I'd wanna spend two hundred bucks on buds to spin with.------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC