Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Please Help. 1 Question: How? I've seen someone make a makeshift cage with wirewool inside, it sparkles, but you get no actual flame. Is it poss to use both wirewool and kero?Yours Chin-strokingly M:-)~~

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
I played around with a couple differnt designs for the cage over the weekend. here's what I found. I got a gutter straner and just shove'd it full of steel wool. When spun it worked on and off for like 2 mins however I was very dissapointed. I liked the inside wire cage much better. I basicly put like 4 chunks of wool on the wire and then just twisted it up into a hook for my chains when spun they launch every peice and last for about a minute.------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim Morrison

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

NYC_not_PKOne Tyred Guy
203 posts

Posted:
Oh, so much restraint not to post my usual sarcastabitch response. Watch as I dig deep and try to be positive...Hey, Flash Fire (you must have been sleeping when this one was posted because it doesn't have your scream yet...) since you and I have a mutual love for this subject, perhaps you could put a definative "HOW TO MAKE SPARKLY POI" in the FAQ under SPARKLY POI.I know that people could search but if we included step-by-step instructions in the FAQ itself, we could probably save quite a bit of time/effort/aggrivation.I will leave you again with my HaikuCry not sparkly poiapocalypse of steel woolquestions are endless

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
I chose to bite my tongue. be thankful. wink

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I will say this, in the sparkly poi threads I have read these little cage designs haven't been covered, so at least something new was learned....however, use the search and you WILL get more ideas.(See, I can be nice FF grin)That being said, I agree with not putting a hell of alot of effort into them, they burn out waaaaaaay to fast to spend time on.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK