RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
Just thought I would mention this..I made a huge glowstaff once out of a 4 foot piece of PVC plastic pipe with 2 caps.the pipe and caps cost me about 3 dollars.then I filled it with glowsticks, 2 red in the center, then 2 yellow out each way, then 1 green at each end. The pipe wasn't clear it was white, but the glowsticks easily showed through. The white color made the colors blend together so it looked like a big rainbow colored light saber or something..I took it to a rave and danced with it, it was very cool.Not quite as nice as my firestaff with the leather grip and perfect balance.it was slippery in my sweaty hands, and the sticks inside were sliding back and forth so the balance was kinda wonky..but fun as hell actually..I actually find that using shitty equipment is good sometimes, it makes you better when you get good stuff.------------------~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
well check this out, for fun tonight i made.. a huge firestaff!one ended tho...basically, got a broom, sawed the head off, got a small towel, wrapped THE WHOLE THING around one of the ends of the pole then nailed it tight with ten or so nails...the one wick is a huge cylinder 8cm in diameter and 30cm in length, hehehehehehe...only problem is it used up like a litre of kero in no time!and it's f*cking heavy, no chance of doing finger spins there! lol! its like 4kg, which is a huge weight to spin! I made it for breathing off basically, but the flame it makes is so big I could just light it up and stick it in the ground as a climax! [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif">------------------[/image] - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!B l A c K i E

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
er just trying something out, sorry...ߣÅĈКßîяÐß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ðß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð[This message has been edited by Blackbird (edited 03 August 2001).]

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Sounds like the exploding hammer Idea I had. Same wrap but secured alot better. Then wrap the towel in a fine screen and wrap with duct tape. then put small holes in the duct tape without breaking the screen so the fuel has somewhere to come out. Find myself a saftey, Then just go nuts bashing it into the ground. grin------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC