Forums > Technical Discussion > chotys....the definition of a photon

Login/Join to Participate

eepokmember
6 posts

Posted:
hey chotys, a photon is a small and powerful LED light that is usually used at raves to liquid dance with. To add a little flare to the show i connect photons to the strings or chains that i have my glowsticks attatched to , flip the switch, and awe the crowd. It's really good, say, to throw in if you're entering the contest here. wink

Chotysmember
91 posts

Posted:
Thanks eepok,I have seen glo sticks on poi and staffs but I am yet to see photon lights but i have heard that they look really good.Bye:Chotys:

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
If I were to put the money in for these cool ass lights which weapon should I put it on poi or staff? I've heard they are really fragle and I made some led's from the designs here and they took a mad beating when I just took them to a bar for an hour I couldn't imagine putting them though a 10 hour rave. I just started the staff and I'm dropping it alot after I get better and drop less would they last awhile if I mounted them in the end of a staff?

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Sounds cool,Never heard of these, is there any pics of them on the web?L8ersM

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Marlboro, check under Technical Discussion thread "Rav N Lights" I think there's a link there to a company that sells them and some comments about that companies service. They have pics on their webpage.

Fear the evil monkey!

pjmember
277 posts

Posted:
the official site for photon lights is: https://www.photonlight.com/index2.htmland
you can find all sorts of other info and suppliers at: https://www.google.com/search?q=photon+light-p.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
just make sure you buy the kind that has the on and off switch as well as a thumb switch.I like to atatch them to my glowsticks with keyrings. You get a longer, sharper trail of light mixed with the stick.Very fun to playwith"S"------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

jamiemember
21 posts

Posted:
nice work supafly, this whole forum should be moved to RAV'N lights, for those of you posting above, RAV'N lights are photon lights that strobe from green to red to green to blue to red to blue.... they cost 19.95 each plus (sales tax and shipping charges very for location)[This message has been edited by jamie (edited 21 July 2001).]