• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1017
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link
I have just added another 28 pictures to the gallery when I noticed this one sent in by Pele. It is quite an amazing flame. It looks like the flame comes out of the ground. Pele can you explain how you made the flame. I am sure others too would want to know also.RegardsMalcolm

May your balls always burn

Delete Topic

Cassandra

Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!

Total posts: 4224
Posted:yesssssssss ! "the knee thing" again ... we are all eager to know the very secret of "the knee thing".... ;o)Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete

NYC_not_PK

NYC_not_PK

One Tyred Guy

Total posts: 203
Posted:Actually, as the picture clearly shows, she just dumps a bucket of gasoline on her head, lights it and runs around on her knees. It's pretty cool if you've never seen it live. The smell of burning flesh can get a bit rank though...--Mrmo, Vice-President "Knee thing Fan Club":P

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1017
Posted:I guess she is on her knees, but is all that flame coming out her mouth? or as MrMo says off her head
Non-Https Image Link
That picture really makes me look and look. I seem to see other things cause of the blurrs.

May your balls always burn

Delete

Cassandra

Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!

Total posts: 4224
Posted:Yeah ! please explain Pele. this one really takes my breath away if I may say
Non-Https Image Link
shine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Oh, stop yer begging!!! [image]http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/wink.gif">[/image] (That made me laugh)Like Mr.Mo said, I pour the gasoline over me, making sure to drink it liberally so I can sputter it about.....
Non-Https Image Link
Actually, it is my signature move...Begin by standing, mouth full of breathing fuel with the torch as close to 90 degrees above your head as you can get, deep breath and blow...however, when you blow let the force of it push you back, literally onto your knees and then onto your back. I can actually fold myself back and down so that my shoulders are on the ground and the heels of my feet are touching my hips in about 2 seconds, aspirating the fuel the entire time so that you are feeding the plume. What you see in the photo is before I fold onto my back. These blows tend to always be well into the double digits in length (height). People are amazed at the fire, the flexibility and it comes pretty close to the face. It is the one I end my shows with and the one that Pere gets groups chanting for!!!
Non-Https Image Link
So how many members in the Fan Club Mr.Mo?
Non-Https Image Link
Glad you like the photo Malcolm, sometimes it is good to have things that make us look and look, it adds a bit of mystery in our lives!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 07 July 2001).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

NYC_not_PK

NYC_not_PK

One Tyred Guy

Total posts: 203
Posted:Oh there's tons of us in the fan club... I dunno though, I may quit. It's getting a bit out of hand. It used to be just about the "Knee Thing" but now its getting all corporate and political. I remember when she opened for Nirvana at the Roxy, now she won't sign autographs, she won't return emails... Didn't I just see you in a GAP ad?
Non-Https Image Link

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug

Delete