Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
Hi all!After wasting too much time on fire, I too became addicted smileHow do I breathe fire?Any tips (Pele maybe)?What fuels do you guys use?Is Rum strong enough?Thanks a bunch...------------------Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
hehe I live by the rule don't try it till someone shows you how on this one :P

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
do a search! I just typed the words "FIRE BREATH" in search box, partial match, search subject line only, all open forums, any date and it brought up 12 topics on fire breathing.Additionally, a FAQ on firebreathing is soon to be released.Be careful!flash

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Yes definitley wait for someone to show you how, practice with water for a few weeks on the spray, make sure when you attempt it there are friends with wet blankets and water and fire extinguishers and aloe vera gel, don't do it in a strong wind (sudden wind changes are unpredictable and will set your face on fire every time), eat some bread before and afterwards to soak the fuel up and slow down the cancinogenic effects of the fuel, read up on how much cancer you will develop from firebreathing and NEVER EVER use drinking spirits to firebreath more than twice.Using drinking spirits will get you drunk much much faster than you could guess, and even tipsy firebreathers will hurts themselves and sometimes other people.When you spray into the air there will be thousands of little droplets that will not be burned by the flame. when you breath in, the alcohol goes directly into your lungs and is absorbed into the bloodstream instantly (as well as stuffing up your lung tissues). No matter how much liquor you can hold by drinking, your body will not be used to inhaling alcohol.If your body is used to inhaling alcohol, then you'll need a lung transplant...Sorry to sound so heavy handed, but firebreathing is dangerous and lots of people arent aware of the risks.Play safe everyone. smile ------------------Charles Dolbel

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
I am VERY aware of the dangers of fire eating and breathing. Which is why I wanted to know if anyone out there does it so that I can have some helpfull advice. Unfortunatly, I cant seem to find a tutor near my as I live in Israel, and as I am not the type that quits easly I want to be 1000% sure that I know what im doing before I even think of trying it.So, like I said earlyer, does anyone have information of fire breathing? If so reply.Thanks ------------------Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
like I said earlier, do a search.This topic has been covered many many times and you will find some priceless information in some of the previous threads.And in accordance with posting guidelines: "Do not post another thread on the same topic. Use the search function first. If there is already a thread running which is on the topic of something you want to post about, use that same thread."this thread is now closed.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.