CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
cooooooooooooooooool ! I actually was talking about that yesterday with a friend.Do you have any idea where I can see videos of club spinning ?Shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
nope sorry - I just stumbled upon this site while aimlessly rambling through the net smileJosh

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I wonder would I be able to find any info about this when I go to India next month - do you know where in India this is popula? I'm heading to Dharmsala though, and I doubt the Tibetan community there are too into club swinging.Kat

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I honestly dont hve any idea smileBUTI might be coming to live in Japan (somplace between Nagoya and Tokyo) next year, and I remembered that you live there...i was wondering, whats the cost of living like? our pay rate seems reasonable, but I dont have any idea how much stuff costs...Josh

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Josh, do you think I should rather start with regular juggling clubs or allready with the fire ones ??? Tried last week with non fire ones and loved it, but just wondering if this is not going to get me used to a totally different weight / feeling and I might be a bit "lost" when trying with the fire ones... what do u guys say ?Kat, A good friend of mine , a firedancer, was in dharamsala until today. He told me that Dharamsala seemed to him like it is rather the place for meditation than for firedancing (as opposed to Goa for instance which is all fire... or even Pushkar for as far as he told me). Anyway, don't mean to break your dreams, for you will meet travelers who spin / twirl for sure but maybe not as many as in other places ???Enjoy Dharamsala (hope you could solve your malaria teatment issue too...) Take careShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
JoshHave to go to an enkai (drinking party) shortly so I can't write long. What is the name of the town / city you are going to? I'll email you with a load of info. Wednesday.If you have any specific questions beside costs email me at:carey-k@pref.akita.jp and I'll be happy to do my best to help. Hurrah that you are coming to Japan, its a super place. Unfortunately we won't get to meet as I am leaving in 3 weeks time (sayonara nihon, sob!).Thanks for the advice Cassandra.I'm off to Thailand to poi my head off for 2 weeks before going to McLeod Ganj to sit back and medidate before I meet up with my family (after 2 years away) when I won't have time to think for all the catching up and copious pints that my mates will no doubt force on me.It would be nice to get the chance to see the club swinging while I'm in India though. I might see if I can find any info when I'm in Delhi.If I do get the chance to see any, I'll let everyone know.------------------"London is a city coming down from its trip and there's going to be a lot of refugees" - Danny,Withnail & I

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats