AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
hey all... havent seen ya for a while but this is what is on for me smilerecently i got a video artist to come to a poi/ fire meet and he got into it and we got chattin about a idea... seting our cycles on fire. hey why not? anyway i got some spare wick (about 7cm only)and chickin wire attached it and lit up... then went for a little bike ride... WOW shocked that was M A Dbut we then chatted further and the result is a video... (currently in the making) it is a guy.... eating beans... puts ridicluos goggles/hat on... sits on bike... sticks tube down trousers... two rockets fire up at the back and he flies off.. the first tests of this bike are really cool and we ended up trying a garden spray with kero... it is not half as good as fire breathing... but hey smile it works and i will send some stills of the video soon... it still needs a lot of work but it is currently really cool!!! and i am working on a design to make a permant rocket powered bike!!------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
hee hee...an experiment like that could have some serious repercusions..OUCH!"S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain