AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Anyone know if these;https://www.renegadejuggling.com/Web_store/web_store.cgi?page=balls7.html&cart_id=7557529.18746are UV active...if not - where I can get some?I would like;red, green and (blue or orange) smileJosh

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
well, they state that they're 'fluroescent', so I would assume it means they're UV active.i've spoken with those guys on the phone and emailed them a few times - they're extremely helpful. Maybe just contact and ask them??

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
A friend of mine once said;Assumption will make an ASS of U and ME smilesomeone else once said;Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.As I'm already a Paranoid internet shopper, I'm not going to buy those on assumed meaning.(so I emailed em)I'll let you know the results.Josh

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Good luck with those Josh, but if they aren't UV active then www.Globall.com sell balls that light up and can also strobe and all that stuff (Don't know if they're UV, but who cares if they light up? wink ). They're available in a few colours and I've seen them in nightclubs - they look damn good.Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Try www.dube.com ballsI think they are grinpeace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe:

TallJugglermember
41 posts

Posted:
another thing to try is to go to your local party store and find some round balloons that are UV sensitive and cut the mouth off and cover your regular juggling balls with. Then you can customize the colors and even buy balloonss that say happy birthday or whatever the holiday might be.------------------Oh LordForge me in the fire of your mightLet your flames burn higher and brighterMake me pure and holy in your siteAnd cleanse me with thy consuming fire

Oh LordForge me in the fire of your mightLet your flames burn higher and brighterMake me pure and holy in your siteAnd cleanse me with thy consuming fire

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Tall juggler, that is a very cool idea.I already have high quality juggling balls, and putting UV balloons on them will make them perform at parties, without going to the expense of buying globalls (I'm not made of money - items like these make me wish I was (cuz then I could give them the arm and a leg they are asking)).Cool - thanks for that.Um - Flash? I hope I didnt come across harsh in the above post, cuz I wasnt meaning to if I did ok?*hugz*Josh

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Josh - your a condescending prick and I'm never ever talking to you again. My mother in law said the ass-u-m-e thing to me once - I guess I'm now forced to place you in the same category as I've placed her...why don't you go shove that glow stick up your arse? wink wink wink(don't worry people, he knows I love him)

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hey all, got a reply back from renegadejuggling.com=====================Yes everthing that is listed as fluroescent is active under black lightonly, light charging are called glow in the dark. thanks tom renegade.glow in the dark product also work very good under black light.----- Original Message -----From: "Joshua Earl" To: Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 12:44 AMSubject: UV active juggling balls.> Hi,>> I'm looking to buy some UV (blacklight) active juggling balls,and I> was wondering if any of yours were? I noted that you describe some of> the balls as Fluroescent, but does that mean they fluroesce under UV> (black) light, or natural light?>> Josh>>

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Glowstick suppository: The next big move up from swinging them. winkJosh

NYC_not_PKOne Tyred Guy
203 posts

Posted:
Anything fluroescent is UV active. The electrons are jumping more in the visible human light range and therefore seem brighter.[Had to restrain myself from making any anal glowstick comments... this is a family site y'know...]

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug

psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
There was a discussion obout UV active contact balls on contactjuggling.corg a while back. Somone suggested using a condom, and I guess it doesnt really work, best to stick with the baloons. Just a heads up.-PSM sXe------------------"One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind."-Alphonse Bertillon

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

TallJugglermember
41 posts

Posted:
He said "heads up"There are contact juggling balls that light up in UV, I have one. I will ty to find out where I got it from, it is a flouresent green that only can be described as radioactive. I will get back when I know its origen for you.------------------Oh LordForge me in the fire of your mightLet your flames burn higher and brighterMake me pure and holy in your siteAnd cleanse me with thy consuming fire

Oh LordForge me in the fire of your mightLet your flames burn higher and brighterMake me pure and holy in your siteAnd cleanse me with thy consuming fire

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
If thats right mrmo_nyc, how come some colours / dyes etc etc appear fluro under daylight conditions (Day-glo) but not under UV?fluroescence can be defined as returning more visible light than the object appears to be recieving... right? not a stab, just trying to understand.Josh