• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Mr Sock
GOLD Member since Apr 2001

Total posts: 94
Posted:I just breathed fire for the first time last night! It was incredible! I'm probably gonna get yelled at for not learning from a professional, but i don't care! Just wanted to spread the love. By the way, all you fire breathers and eaters out there (at least those in the US) Ultra pure lamp fuel from Lamplight Farms (99.9% pure liquid wax paraffin) has *NO taste, just the oily texture, which isn't that bad. Enjoy.

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

Delete Topic

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:It does have Kero burps if you aren't careful so watch what you swallow. It's what I use and what i have trained everyone on!Congrats babe...you know you have my support!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

Katinca

Katinca

See my vest.... see my vest...

Total posts: 693
Posted:What do most people use for fire breathing?And what is non-toxic?We have some stuff here call fire-water, that gets shipped in for USA. However, I am not sure what its constituents are. It says its non-toxic. But I haven't seen any scientifically proven tests on it.Anyone got any recommendations, and non-recommendations of what to use and what not to use due to its toxicity?------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:THere is nothing that is non-toxic...that is a myth. Firewater can't be gotten in the US. My understanding is that it is and Aus. thing., and I also am told it makes your mouth tingle very nicely!
Non-Https Image Link
Chris and Kerri from fireworks use it.So far it seems lamp oil that is parafin based is the least of the toxic fuels and the best to blow with.I really need to get that faq sheet done, don't i?------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 01 June 2001).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete