FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Would it be worth it for someone to do some tutorials on Diablo?Im just starting out and wouldnt mind reading on how to improve myself and techniques and the like. I found the tutes on poi very helpful when learning that....Anyone interested?

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
i just got mine today in the mail!!!!!! i've been playing with it all day. if you want tricks go to www.diabolotricks.comi love mine. i've gotten the basics down already. maybe we could talk sometime frenzie to exchange what each other is doing. it would be helpful to have some tips. if not post them on the site at least give a link to a good site, if anyone knows of one. happy spinning.PLUR------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
thanx smileBerzerker is actually going to be lending me his after this weekend.Hmm funny i think ive seen that link posted before, but i was a good girl and search all forums before i posted *grin*Once i am up and running i shall drop you a line GFM and let you know where im at.Will be good because i live in an apartment and its hard to find room for staff and poi.

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
hey ive been on diablo for about 8 years now and i could do some tricks ... it might take a while... to get it all sortedbet hey...once you get the basics then it is really easy to improvise. you just have to keep trying wierd things and sometimes it works... smile------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A