EnigmAmember
20 posts

Posted:
Does anyone know how to use one or. play with one anyway?

Twistmember
160 posts

Posted:
I began studying this weekend. Rhys Thomas' book (available on this site) is a valuable (and perhaps the only) instructional tool. I have found no instructional web sites.After some intense practice, I love meteors already. You can translate all of the poi moves easily to meteors. To experiment with moves unique to metors, begin by learning how to do a "helicopter" above your head, similar to the staff move.

Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
Meteors are fun. Gotta be really careful with em though, i just smacked myself in the shin with one and that was no fun! shocked------------------"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Do you know where I could take a lokk at some meteor videos ?thanksCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Twistmember
160 posts

Posted:
I haven't been able to find any after some pretty extensive searches... if you can wait a bit, I may try and send some in to this site in about a week... they won't be perfect... not even close... but I want people to see what's possible with meteors... meteors made poi boring for me... I love them.