Forums > Social Chat > POZEE's well wishes - USMC called to action

Login/Join to Participate

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
well guys, for those of you not reading some other threads, pozee has been given the word and will be shipped out within the next 24hours.I think, that as an integral member of our community, we should wish him well and send him all our positive thoughts.Be safe Pozee. Come back to us with your crazy overkill ideas real soon smile------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
:sniff, sniff: frown

anyone got a light?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Look after yourself my man. I'll be thinking of you and sending all the positive vibes I can muster.Josh

saffiremember
27 posts

Posted:
Stay safe and sane!

DONT PANIC
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
ah shit man, now who's gonna keep Myst in check??? smileJosh

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Best wishes Poz. Be safe.Take care, we will be here sending out as many positive vibes as we can muster up.And hopefully in the not too distant future we will be able to catch up soon in person again smileLove and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Best wishes, be safe dude.Cool, My US poi ranking just went up one until you get home. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Safety 1st Safety 1st Safety 1st (in all things)Take care Pozee, come back safe and in one piece frown------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
thanks to all of you, "my friends abroad". untill we speak again, goodbye for now. please everyone just do me one favor...smile for me...

anyone got a light?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i will try to post one last time tomorrow...once again thanks.

anyone got a light?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Damn pozee, so sudden. I'm going to miss you man. Who am I suppose to spin with now? I'll be lighting up for you and while you're bombing thoses damn terrorist, remember, my poi are burning for you. The video we had such high hopes for are shattered. Come back in one peice now. Woohoo, no supervision!!! Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Thanks for your inspiration pozee, when I'm doing the 5 beat weave, I will smile (and grin like mad) and send you good vibes smileYou be careful out there![This message has been edited by Ade (edited 19 September 2001).]

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i am now at home, gathering my things. right now, for me and all of you, Myst and i are goin to do one last burn...

anyone got a light?

natalyamember
1 post

Posted:
hey- who's gonna try to teach me how too spin now? LOL well, be safe and stay cool-hope to see ya again soon in the future peace-- natalya

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
ALl the best, take good care of you, sweet onewill miss you much, come back soon and safethousand smiles to youCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

miss_rummageSILVER Member
63 posts

Posted:
all my thoughts and warmest wishes go to you and all the others in your position. stay strong pozee.and remember we are all here waiting for you to get home safely.cealaigh

stay smilin

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Well pozee, it wasn't the best burn I've ever had(tripped on my di*c again) but it was special. You better make your way back, I'll be pissed if you come back with a toe tag or some sh*t like that. HAHA, while your gone, I'm going to learn new moves, bigger and better combos, and yes even the elusive BTB 5 beat weave with fire will be mine. I'll send you my address. Later man.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
well, the last burn i may have in the states was good. it was again, a different style for me. my emotions were confused, as where my poi. no bother, just different. i will talk to you all sooner than you think. oh yeah, and i will be sure to get pictures of my playing with glowsticks in the middle of the desert with tons and tons of explosives behind me. how is that for overkill. take care all...

anyone got a light?

mikeybmember
93 posts

Posted:
Pozee,Stay safe, look after each other out there.Do the job, and come home.mikeyB

Code128member
69 posts

Posted:
Rock and Roll Pozee.I would love to see the Glowsticks going nuts in an ammo dump, quite a good pic if you can get it. Via Con Dios(Go with God)

------------------
A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.N

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
Good Luck pozee...be careful.

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
dito to all, be safe man. I'll be thinking of you. And I got your back man, any of them terrorist bastards try some sh*t around here while you are gone, I'll bust a cap. I didn't get that concealed weapon licence from the Oklahoma State Bruea of Investigation (OSBI) for nuthin. Be safe, and remember to duck when the bullets fly.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

MystikDancermember
118 posts

Posted:
AHH!! Did I miss sending him my vibes!??!?!We'll be thinking of you! Boom Boom. Be safe, take care, we will be waiting patiently to have your wonderful presence tongue back soon.Uncle will take good care of you.-=M-D=-Hoo yah. Go Navy