T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Last night we were thinking of doing abit of filming next week on the 19th. Start off in front of the Victoria rooms (bottom of white ladies Rd) as it's a nice pretty location. unfortunately last time we were spinning there the police chucked us off. so if we agree to meet there at 9:00pm on the dot then we'll all turn up at 9:15pm and hopefully we'll get a good bit of spinning before we get chuck off or cause a manger accident. after that does anyone know some nice loctions in that end of bristol? we're thinking of Brandon hill and maybe Victoria park.

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
will be there Do we have any nice old castle ruins or a tunnel or so we could spin in in bristol ? Suspention bridge would be amazing but i doubt they would let us !Maybe with bens glow staff tho !?

Mike

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
8 days boy, and the beauty is mine!!!

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Maybe doing some wire wool in the in the tunnel where that outdoor rave was in the summer.
I'm up for doing it on the suspention bridge till we get chuck of (i'm guessing about 1/2 a burn) but where's a good place to film it?

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
i have to be in bristol on the 19th - i have interview at the university... maybe i could come and see you all....

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Definitely, come along and play

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Tim, wire wool in that tunnel would be "&(*&$%" amazing ! Has to be done & filmed me thinks, one would need a helmet or hat of some sort tho i reckon ... and its quite a walk from the suspension bridge !

For fire on the suspention bridge, the best place to film it would be of the cliff view point just to the right of it (i think there is one anyway)
other wise from the bottom could be quite cool as well !?

Mike

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
might be a bit far to treck to this wednesday see how things go. i'll bring fire clubs just in case we do decide to brave the path through the woods to get there.

Mike in your last reply you forgot to say "yes i'd love 2 b the first to spin wire wool in the tunnel" i'm sure you meant to say it didn't you? oh and a cotton bandanna AND GLASSES/GOGGLES/CLOSE YOUR EYES might be a good idea just not a woolen hat.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
howabout waiting until the raves start happening there in the spring and then getting that on film, i most certainly am not up for a mission of that size in the rain...

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.