Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > 12.07.04 - 19.07.04 - Festival of Fiery Arts, Graz, Austria

Login/Join to Participate

werner of infiremember
40 posts

Posted:
the 2nd festival of fiery arts will take place in july 2004 in graz, austria. the group IN FIRE will invite up to 100 artists from all over the wourld. we want to have exchange of ideas, knowledge, techniques ...

pictures and videos from the festival 2003 you can find at the IN FIRE homepage.

to participate in the festvial it is necessary to registrate. to get the registration form please sent me an e-mail (office@infire.at).

fiery greetings

werner

EDITED_BY: werner of infire (1081789344)

werner of infiremember
40 posts

Posted:
the registration phase startet on the 10th of january. now you can download a registration form here: in fire homepage
fiery greetings
werner

werner of infiremember
40 posts

Posted:
the registration is closed now.
100 fire performers and musicians from Australia, Austria, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, England, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Mazedonia, Portugal, Scotland and Spain will come to perform together at the Festival of Fiery Arts in Graz/Austria from the 12th to the 19th of July 2004.

fiery greetings
werner

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
That as an amazing experience, and good to be a part of, even if it was being slack in the kitchen and putting out fire equipment off-stage.

Oh its a hard life... what trials await at the EJC?!
look out for the yellow people ubbrollsmile

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
HELLO PEOPLE!!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Yes, yes, yes... You're all better than the rest of us... we know... I heard.

Yellow people.

See you all at EJC. You'll be the one's talking about how much beter Graz was... wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
Huomenta!
but NYC, you can be a cool kid too!
you just won't have "artist" printed on your back...

thank you for a fantastic week Werner
hope to see you in Edinburgh next spring

xx

glennerooprofessional loser
140 posts

Posted:
craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy beautiful time, lovely people, ahhhh im addicted!!!!!!!

p.s. anybody need a photographer for their next event??? biggrin i work for fire juggle ubbloco biggrin

fotography: glenneroo.net
filmography: glenneroo.org

140 posts

Posted:
next round of pics are online >>>>
https://www.pbase.com/glenneroo/2004_feuerfest_saturdaynight

werner of infiremember
40 posts

Posted:
hello people ;-)
thanx for your participation in this years festival - and keep conneted to the "family".
we just finished cleaning the villa borra. i will have a lot of sleep now (and will dream about our 3rd festival)
fiery greetings
werner

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
I will write more when I'm not zipping around the Continent but for now:
This is a festival that ALL fire performers shoul dbe at. It is simply the most amazing experience and I cannot thank InFire enough for workign SO hard to organise this spectacular event.
Everyone who wnent will understand what a truely special time it is to be there.
So lovely to see all the old crew form last year and to meet the fresh new faces of this year.
Massive respect to all involved!
smile Dave

werner of infiremember
40 posts

Posted:
hello (yellow) people
some photos of this years festival are online at the IN FIRE - Festival homepage .
fiery greetings - kisses & hugs
werner

140 posts

Posted:
next round of pics are online >>
https://www.pbase.com/glenneroo/2004_feuerfest_warmup

*phew* looooooooooooooooooooooots of pictures, daaaamn i shot myself in foot trying to get everybody in action biggrin biggrin biggrin

werner of infiremember
40 posts

Posted:
hello people,
there is a festival forum online ( www.infire.at/forum ) to meet all the participants and discuss fiery arts stuff. nice people are welcome there smile.
fiery greetings
werner