Page:
SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Counts seconds til the newly appointed but entirely loveable Home of New Yorkers fire scene leader type thread starter person slaps me up side the head for the thread title

Errrrm, anyone having mad christmas (ie not work related) parties /club events in London thru December???

If not I'll f*** it and leave the country

[ 12. November 2003, 22:18: Message edited by: 'ola BlymS ]

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
eekDom eek Well, I agree that it is not meant to be rainy and blah! A bit of a frost sparkle is lovely though, When I go home at Christmas (and its not pissing from the high heavens) I adore at Christmas crunching through the frost covering the grass on the fields and watching the swans on the lake. Last year I was home and my dad got up in the morning and caught me standing on top of the wall in my nightie taking a photo of the most glorios sunrise with frost sparkling everywhere - mornings like that make you just want to get up and embrace life ubblove

I'm off to Eire from 20-27 Dec, but if anyone is around for New Years can you let me know if there is anything going on? Was meant to be going to France but because of Home Office (Rant mad) looks like I won't be able to go as I won't have my passport back ubbcrying I think a stomping good night would go a long way to easing my pain.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I'm off to Malta for a typically massive Catholic family event that'll I need therapy to recover from afterwards. I'll be back for New Year so if anyone does know of something cool then be nice to know. However my rule of avoiding numerical date related events means that I'm highly unlikely to go to a club or such thing.

Kat - indeed a snowy or frosty Christmas is a beautiful thing, and I recall some lovely snow lined Christmases in the country as a kid. However this is London, it doesn't snow anymore and so it'll just be cold and rainy. Last year XMas was a 25 degree, sunny day. It's a very appealing scenario!

Hmm, I've just noticed that Simian's image also looks like he's playing with himself. Either everyone is depraved, or it's just me smile :Beavis&Butthead type laugh:

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Dom, you cheeky ho! spank Oh well, maybe we'll run into each other at the airport. And yes, I think you're depraved.

Yay! Can't wait to be back in London. Sorry if I'm a bit slow, but BamBam what's NIPP? I am guessing it the new princess palace or something to do with nipples. ubbloco

(speaking of depravity...) biggrin

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
NIPP - New Improved PP

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

joe_sixstepsmULti-torTOISe
310 posts
Location: Kent currently, Cornwall soon, New Zealand eventua...

Posted:
I seem to be getting into a nasty habit of writing a reply in one thread, then realising that it would be better in another and copying it over... and then spotting the one that it really belongs in.

So. I don't really have any plans for Christmas (family all overseas, too broke to go anywhere exciting) but I was thinking about having a sort of "Lost Poisters Christmas Bonanza" right across the Christmas period. Any spinners who find themselves short of something to do over Christmas could come down and stay for a week or so, (In Sevenoaks, fairly near London though as has been previously demonstrated I'm lame at distances. See Kent 28th - 30th thread) and we could do all sorts of Christmassy stuff like decorating trees and giving each other presents... and baking things, of course. Lots of baking things.

I may even be persuaded to dress up in a Father Christmas costume and dandle some of you on my knee, if you are really nice to me.

Let me know if you're stranded over here, or if you can't cope with Christmas at home or whatever, and we'll have a nice little HOP family gathering of our own.

beerchug hug beerchug

The Confusion Squid has many tentacles

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
*bump for Synergy*

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Drool - Synergy! Jon - you going to wear a santa suit and invite all the young girls to sit on your knee and tell you what they want for Christmas?

ubbrollsmile

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Kat are you going honey smile ???
NIPP after?????? go on you know you want to biggrin

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Kat :- no

Is it ok if we bring our laptops? eek

umm

biggrin

ubblol

Joke..

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
umm erm, yeah... *iknow ive got canned laughter somewhere here...*

biggrin luv u really!

mite be v.late showing up to synergy cuz i will be at anuva bday bash in Hendon, but i hav sum bang up costume for it tho!!!

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY wink wink wink tongue smile ubbloco NEARLY SATERDAY ALMOST THERE WO HOOO...............

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Jon - spoilsport tongue

BamBam honey - writing a PM hug

Look forward to seeing y'all Sat kiss

- W B Yeats

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
I'm going i'm going ubbrollsmile

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Hurrah - see you tomorrow night beerchug

- W B Yeats

1,079 posts

Posted:
HHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOO YAY WE ARE ALL GONNA SEE A SMALL COUPLE REUNITED!!! yay!!!!!!!!!! AND WE SHALL BASK IN THE EXCELLANCE THAT IS THE SMALLGIRL!!!!!

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

605 posts

Posted:
Yay!
smile

Luv 'n' Lemons

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
hello peeps if any one wants to hang before going in i have a open house 2pm onwards on sat all are welcome i live 5 mins from earls court (zone 1/2) station pm me for my phone number if you dont have it already.

beerchug hug beerchug hug beerchug hug beerchug hug
EDITED_BY: brodieman_X (1071248649)

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
im in london for xmas..... wink

wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
tongue cool smile cool tongue wink biggrin ubbloco ubbangel smile

1,079 posts

Posted:
im guessing by the fact that im the first person on here since last night, that synergy was bloody amazing and you all died happy children?

thought so, bastards

i didnt make it cuz i passed out at anuva party that i was at beforehand... oops...
sowwy eva, happy birthday still!

D.B.
X x X x X

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I suppose you had all at a great time at Synergy. Sad I could not make it, but Tia was really tired and she had to work yesterday so I skipped Synergy to hang out with Tia. There will be many more parties but that was my last Saturday with Tia ubbcrying Hope you all had lots of fun.

Leaving for xmas Saturday but back on 27th so hopefully something juicy will be happening between then and 5th.

beerchug

- W B Yeats

605 posts

Posted:
Yup, was very very good. smile

Luv 'n' Lemons

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Cheers everyone who came to Synergy - what a fantastic birthday party ubbrollsmile

Dykeboy, cheers you lightweight! You missed a great party; and Kat, sorry you couldn't make it either.

Big hug hug to everyone who made it such a special weekend, you know who you are biggrin

.. and an extra special thanks to two beautiful princesses ubblove for the wonderful hospitality and princess treatment.

hug hug hug hug

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

Weaselthe one and only, just like chesney
295 posts

Posted:
what a lovely fluffy party that was
im glad you enjoyed yourself eva it was wonderful to see you
ive missed you not being around
hugs to you and all
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

ubblove
alex

birds might be able to fly,
but weasels dont get caught in jet engine's

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
im still knackered.

its 4:55..monday afternoon.

i woke up at 4pm after having 14 hours sleep.

im still tired.

Hugs to everyone that went,

it was brilliant!!

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
yay for dancing business men in suits and closet respectable teachers

i had a loverly time once again
eva:happy bithday thanx for the cake, wish i had been able to come round earlier frown lol "wheres my fags!"........oh flags.......no thier not here either

tammy: yay for crazy dancing, and thankyou for being a lovely loverly friend

jon: yay hugs are the best, but ridges....hmm no lol

simian: was loverl to see your smiling face once again what the hell were you doing with jon and that stick ? ahh it must be a new move or something

weasal: you have successfully reminded me of the wonders of contact juggling

bam bam: it was great to see you, i didnt make it to the palace frown i'll be at spitz on tuesday though ubbrollsmile oh and your hair is bloody gorgeouse hun

amber: me loves your dreads and me loves you

and hugs to everyone else i have shamefully missed out

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
well peeps had much fun
lovley to see you all again
hug hug hug hug hug hug

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
brodieman.. where were you?

(or can i just not remember?)

605 posts

Posted:
He was there. It was his fault that my arms were pink (and orange under UV)

Luv 'n' Lemons

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
oh...i swear i missed him...

Page: