Forums > Social Chat > need music with a lot of bass

Login/Join to Participate

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
yeah...i spin a lot...and i usaully do it to happycore (happy 2B Hardcore ch3-5 mostly) but i need sumthing different...so i was wondering what techno artists out ther use a lot of bass...

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
APHRODITE is SICK!!! If you like the happycore better, look for paulina taylor's old shit, he has some hard hitting stuff. Hardcore is fun to spin to, and house has mad bass aswell. More then likely you'll only be able to find the popular stuff, so APHRODITE is your best bet. Hope you find some.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
I would recomend Psy-trance or Goabut thats me smileI am just a psy-trance snob.------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

GoaFiremember
71 posts

Posted:
i recomend the same as Katinca...goafire

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
try (if you can find it) "ascend and ultravibe - this aint opera" its pretty old, but that should give you more than enough bass to spin to. if you cant get it, mail me and I will try and send it to you on mp3 or somethingbenjamin.hanks@virgin.net

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Check out the "Deep trance tips" strand as well. Deep trance is slower and bassier. Maybe we can meet up and trade CDs. That is if they ever open the Brooklyn Bridge back up... smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
Christopher Lawrence

I smell something burning.

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Diesl Boy, or Christopher Lawrence.

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
aphrodite, diesel boy, johnny matrix, christopher laurence, happyhardcore... all good to spin to. spinning with more bass i find gets more attention. grin --Erica =)_______________________The Poison got me in, the music got me hooked"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland."

Its not easy being green....

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I got an extra copy of Christopher Lawrence. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Lab4, Chris Liberator, Dionysus, Bacchus.All of these have banging tunes and really dirty basslines.Aphrodite & Mckey Finn is/are also brilliantYou might also try Ultraviolence and/or Johnny Violent------------------C@ntus

Meh

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
damn...NYC almost scared the crap out of me...knowing where i live and junk...but then i remembered that i put brooklyn down in my profile...lol...i live way close to manhattan thou...and way close to queens...if you know where all the polish people are...thats where i am

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

HaZZamember
23 posts

Posted:
u people have any sites to where i can download some tracks? I hava audiogalaxy and other d/l programs, but they just dont work for me. Plain old surfin n searchin works best for me. Any sites?

Drakienmember
49 posts

Posted:
Not sure if this counts as off-topic or not but two of my all-time favourite twirling tunes are:(wait for it)Vanessa-Mae - Toccata and FugueTherion - O Fortuna, from Carmina BuranaClassical Rocks, especially if you know it off by heart and can anticipate rythm changes and change moves to suit.Plus it makes the crowds hum along.

Posh ravers wear ties.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hi, ehh i would try illegal tekno, it's a bit fast but very good to spin at.ehh you could try mononom, spiral tribe or other systems/ tribes (i think you can find them on the i-net)

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
illegal tekno..where can i find em..i tried kazaa and nothing...ill try napster in a few...but do u know anywhere where i can def dl it..or buy their cd..cuz i love fast music

Syousmember

Posted:
Hey, get the song Confusion by New Order. That's a really good one. Also, Sandstorm and Feel the beat, both are by Darude. Aphrodite sux, it's all jungle, the rhythm is really weird. There's a techno cd called Bubblegum, it's not really house but it's good dance music which helps. Are you only looking for House? or do u also want trance?

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
lol...yeah i dont like aphordite tooo much...sorry dudes... i guess jungle just isnt my bag...but i really like happycore...i mean...listening to other stuff...its the best..and yeah...sandstorm is good too and feel the beat..ive been listening to darude for a while...but i want sumthing fast with a lot of bass..trance is awesome too...house is also nice...hey...has anyone tried Neon by Raver Fx.... you could get it from www.mp3.com ...tell me what u people think bout it

TaiGuymember
127 posts

Posted:
A few off the top of my head:AquagenForce and StylesAlana DanteAstrolineDJ VisageDeepskyAylaHypetraxxDuneEarthboundTiggyE-Rotic(A lot of the anime remixes)umm.. that's all for now

The reason communism doesn't work is because people like to own stuff