KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
Hello!
Yep yep...I'm starting a juggling, , manipulating *woteva* workshop here in beautiful Byron Bay, Australia...

It's going to be held on a Wednesday evenings from 5-7pm at the Youth Activities Centre (YAC).

It's a lovely space, not far from the beach We'll have choons, and beverages available.
*The venue is drug and alchohol free tho..so no BYO...or do it in the car park *

So if there's anyone passing through, or from Byron please come on down and have a jam!

When I remember the street address I'll re-edit this post too...

dave

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
see you one wednesday soon !!!
Btw does it cost?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

DizMr Dizzy....
154 posts

Posted:
Oooo Can I come?? Dam it! just remebered i'm in the UK.

Good luck with it and have a good one mate, speak soon.

Diz

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
A Fortune Cookie

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
oooh oooh ooh mememememememe!

see you in a month or three

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
YAY!!!

When's that startin'up?

Yay! Another reason to visit beautiful Byron

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
hey hey...
First one was great, everyone agrees it is a lovely space!
cost is a donation (goes back into equipment etc...)
see y'all there soon...
xd

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
*bump*
getting better and better and we've raised nearly $200 for new juggling clubs!
yipee!
biggrin

firedancingfairyenthusiast
201 posts

Posted:
Is this the luscious contact juggling lessons that I've heard about? smile
Oh, I'd love to play! I've seen some amazing things done with contact jugglng, and its the next toy I want to master. biggrin Do you do that too?

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
he does do a smidgeon(posting by proxy for dave cause i know he don't get on here that often....) but the lovely dmitri is the one you want for contact juggling...(droooooool...)

he's got some mooooves that boy.

biggrin eek smile ubbloco

R

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
OHHHHH yeah dimitri rocked our world he pulls some styley tricks that wee man... and hes such a sweetie to boot!!! ubbtickled

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

201 posts

Posted:
Where can I find this dimitri fellow? ubbrollsmile
Is he at the byron juggle jam?

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
where you find dave you will find dmitri. worry not ubblol

and when you se him give him one of these hug from me. in fact a whole heap of them. and to the rest of those flame oz dudes. and dudettes.

biggrinR

201 posts

Posted:
I'll certainly do that for you blue cat...

YAY! I'll be able to learn contact juggling off the master himself... Dimitri! biggrin

Thanks for your help smile

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
Hey hey...
Thanks for the proxy posts rob wink
Yes yes we have 8 lovely balls to be toyed with at our Jam biggrin
Firedancingfairy where are you in Oz? Please come on down and make yourself known!
We now have 6 lovely new pirrouette stylee clubs to be juggled by anyone who'd like to learn!
See you at the Wednesday Whirl! peace

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Dave!!! we are on our way on this wednesday...I will ask fire dancing fairy if she wants to come too as she lives two streets away... ubbtickled

201 posts

Posted:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yayayayayayayyayayayay!!!

I would love to come and play!

Oh, I feel all giddy inside with excitement... All I can do is giggle!

ubblol ubblol ubblol

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
hey! you'd better be preparing those hugs for D and D etc...

or there'll be trouble.... spank

so dave when i bring my six spangly pirouettes dmitri won't make me juggle with albatrosses will he? smile wink

hugs
R frown smile

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
Cool! I hope the weather clears up for you guys!

Nah Rob - I think he'll be so excited to have a decent juggler he'll juggle whatever!
You done much 3 or 4-way stuff? I'd best get my standards up....

btw I think ours are pirouettes ripoffs.... we shall see shortly though!

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
a smidgeon yes... wink

pirouette copies? how could you spank

as long as they're not flares i can cope i think umm

ubbangelR

3,492 posts

Posted:
ooohh*:. I want to get in on some of this juggle jam action too!!! Big hugs hug and kisses kiss to you boys... We'll be down there soon enough... Was thinking this week...but we have a fairy party up in the park on thursday... maybe next week biggrin Which market is on th 14th Dave? It'd be the second weekend (please say Bangalow biggrin)

Valura, when will you guys be down there? would love us all to catch up! peace

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
So where were you Valura? confused I got all excited and everything....your boy (and everyone else) may want to know that we currently have an UNBELIEVABLE poi spinner by the name of Thai Tom here at the moment that is a complete ispiration .....
so see you there or wot?
Eleke-don't know sorry! but this weekend may be Byron Xmas special?
see you at the JuggleJam
xd

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
hmmmmm... does it really just go from 5-7pm? ...like, for example, if we arrive there at, say, umm 9:30pm tomorrow night will we be all lonely and everyone gone home??

oh dear... i think it's back to the drawing board for our efforts to make it for a Wednesday whirl... frown ...but I'm sure it will happen... ubbrollsmile

3,492 posts

Posted:
Cool! see you sunday!!! ubbrollsmile and one of these days I WILL make it to a wednesday whirl... I will I will biggrin

3,492 posts

Posted:
Well I *nearly* made it to the juggle jam tonight... but I buggered off...sorry.... Just needed to go and be at home for a bit (and clean it!!! eek house inspection!!!)

Hope you had an awsome birthday Dave beerchug
Hugs and pixie kisses hug kiss hug

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
hey miss lunarpixel are you guys going tonight? and can someone give us a street name and no?

tongue

a phone no for dmitri would be nice too.....

R wave

3,492 posts

Posted:
Ohhhhhh sory blue... I only just now read your post... but you must of made it there ok 'cause I heard all lovely stories about it the next day smile Valura with adorabubble, talked all about the sweet pixie prince, with his soft, light energy, teaching her how to roll the magick bubble balls around and make it look all pretty and stuff (or something along those lines biggrin ) I'm still yet to make it along to a wednesday whirly twirly juggle jam thingy myself...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
biggrin we had the BEST time!!!
dimitri is an amazing little pixie man... dave and dimitri we love you both LOADS ubbtickled

p.sadorabubble is the beautiful acrylic ball that the pixies gifted to me!!! ubblove ubblove