Page: ...
duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
Hey y'all... wave

For anyone interested there is a new twirling group started up in Nottingham.

We no longer meet down speak easy on sundays but we still spin EVERY THURSDAY down the FOREST FIELDS recreation ground from about 8PM. (see end of thread for details) weavesmiley

Here's the website: Fields of Fire

PM me or Originalsmit with any questions...

EDITED_BY: duballstar (1084972892)

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
Go here for a map of how to get to speak easy... https://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=457001&Y=340201&A=Y&Z=1
It's round the corner from the Rock City...

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Good luck, you're going to need it!

Are we nearly there yet?

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
was it you spinning outside powergen today?

Are we nearly there yet?

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
nah twasn't me... may have been one of the others though, what did they look like?

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
can someone burn down powergen please. recently they've been as bad as british gas. some absolute cretins work there (if one of u does im sure its not u coz poisters are ok )

teflonmember
13 posts

Posted:
YO YO YO YO, SOZ HAD TROUBLE WITH PASSWORDS AND STUFF I SUCK,arg whats wit the caps. last week was a disapointment want more people to get there asses out and spinin cu everyone there hopefully.

g

flowingchaliceBRONZE Member
180 posts

Posted:
Get ya selves over to leicester and come spin with us

Then we could always take it in turns... the more the merrier right?

You have to kick it off tho and come to us, cos we bare lazy, lol

Missing our ~thistled earth mother~

Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside wakes C G Jung

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
we'll make it eventually, just need to sort ourselves out first though!

teflonmember
13 posts

Posted:
Not sure if anybody turned up last sunday but i'll be in speak easy from 7ish this week so come look for me anybody interested. I'm sure chris and stu will be turning up too. cheers Goz

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Description of spinner outside powergen last week-Aged 18 to 24 male, shortish dark hair, into metal judging by the attire, wearing headphones, spinning like a man possessed, works at Powergen Pheonix as do I. Ring any bells anyone?

I am not a cretin although I know a few who are. However, Powergen are not and never will be as bad as British Gas. <---- just my 2ps worth.

I'll come along to this gathering of yours in a couple of weeks, so long as a) it is not raining, b) The delightful Flowing Chalice et al will come too. and c) someone can tell me where all the odd socks go.

Are we nearly there yet?

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
doesn't ring any bells, could be anyone... if you see them again though point them in this direction!
it'd be good to see you down sometime thistle, if you could persuade miss chalice to attend as well that'd be great... she want's us to go there first though!
as for the weather... it's been good so far so i hope it continues... i'll probably be down the pub anyway

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
oh.. and the socks... i always thought they ran off with all my lighters and made baby flamesocks but i'm open to other ideas!

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
british gas is the worst. nobody there knows anything. they're all useless, and i'll never be convinced otherwise.

OzStrikermember
1 post

Posted:
Hey guys, i'll be down there this Sunday to do a bit more spinning. The JuggleSoc thing on the Downs was fun, no? I learnt how to firebreathe - suprisingly easy! Chris, do you know if the Kimbolton shop has any paraffin left, they ran out last time i checked!

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by mrFlibble:
british gas is the worst. nobody there knows anything. they're all useless, and i'll never be convinced otherwise.
Go-on report them to energy watch, you know it makes sense!

Are we nearly there yet?

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
lol that would make a lot of difference

G star 72BRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
Cheers for a cool spin last night. chris and I had a sweet time and we are so up for it again. there are some seriously good styles flowing amongst you guys. see ya soon...dan

dR pSYcHoSILVER Member
88 posts

Posted:
Missed the last few weeks due to being busy (grrrrr ). But hey, next sunday looks free and i aim to keep it that way.....

taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco Damn those MexICan BANdits taco taco taco taco TACOFICATION taco taco taco taco taco taco

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
hey dan,

good to see you an chris on sunday! can you send me your e-mail adresses and i'll put you on the mailing list... it's just to keep everyone up to date with what's goin on etc..
weavesmiley
psycho, it'd be cool if u could make it this week. i'm not gonna b here but most of the others will be! the more the merrier...
beerchug

teflonmember
13 posts

Posted:
whats with the site it's gone all strange i havn'tbeen able to get on for the past two days. is anyone else havnin any problems?

RedNoxmember
15 posts

Posted:
I hope to be there this week - works been impossible the last few weeks.... eek

Need to spin... Need to spin... Need to spin... weavesmiley

When life gives you lemons, check its not orange season.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
guess where i was at 7pm tonight looking for something to do? rolleyes

back home now

teflonmember
13 posts

Posted:
soz flid didn't mean to ditch you like that, was hopping no one would turn up as John, stu and myself all had work which needed doing. try again this eek hopefully there will be someone there. soz to anyone else that turned up and i missed hopefully i'll be there this sunday if i get back from york in time. if not have a great one without me
chers
beerchuggoz

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
on the basis that i didn't actually go, or read this thread till after i got back, & was referring to the fact that i was bored in nottingham at that time last night, i'll let you off smile

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Where do you guys go to spin after the pub?

Just been checking out the photos. Some awesome sparkley poi ones. weavesmiley

Are we nearly there yet?

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
it seems everthing falls apart when i'm away! frown
sorry if anyone did actually turn up on sunday to find no-one there, if you want to make sure we're about the week you wanna come then send me an e-mail and i'll put you on the mailing list to keep you up to date and give you my mob. no. if you want to confirm on the night... weavesmiley
alternatively you could just go find somewhere to spin yourselves and have fun without us!
in the meantime i'm off to hit gonz for his lameness with a large flaming stick in a very non-sexual way... spank

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
hey thistle...
come along this week and find out!
where did you see the photos? sparkly poi sounds like mike messin about with saprklers a few weeks ago...

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Cos I don't like pubs very much...I'd rather meet up later at the actual spinnning venue.

So, care to tell me where it is?

Are we nearly there yet?

teflonmember
13 posts

Posted:
I'll be avoiding you then! yup i'm lame.
will be trying to make it this week (with protection incase of sticks)!
biggrin

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
hey all wave
there's definatley gonna be a fire meet this sunday night, and it's likely to be the last before christmas, so anyone that hasn't made it down yet nows your chance!
we're gonna be in speak easy from 7:30, just look for staff's, chains, dirty clothes and paraffin!
cya there
weavesmiley

Page: ...